New 2014-2015 kits

F

Flavia

[tw]598048574010712064[/tw]

I hope this guy is just taking the piss. That green absurdity would be the gk jersey. All jerseys this season are so beatiful, why are you doing this, nike?

M

monamou

Beautiful red shorts being the only positive. Other than that I'm totally disgruntled.

One thing about our current home jerseys. I know how we all feel about all the advertisements on our kits. I think someone asked if the Intel Inside showed up on the kits that were sold to the public. I know they weren't on last season's home kit but when just washing my current season home kit, I turned it inside out and there it was right behind our club patch. I know no big deal but I have worked at Intel since late 1995 so I am a little biased. Plus, it is where no one would see it unless you are doing your wash. :barcascarf: I forgot how much money was involved between the company in which I work and Barcelona but it is nice that they didn't need their logo plastered over the top of the jersey like our other sponsors.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One thing about our current home jerseys. I know how we all feel about all the advertisements on our kits. I think someone asked if the Intel Inside showed up on the kits that were sold to the public. I know they weren't on last season's home kit but when just washing my current season home kit, I turned it inside out and there it was right behind our club patch. I know no big deal but I have worked at Intel since late 1995 so I am a little biased. Plus, it is where no one would see it unless you are doing your wash. :barcascarf:

Hmmmm, what kind of jersey do you have? Are you sure it is not one of those match issued ones? I have both 14/15 match issued and commercially sold authentic jerseys, I can tell you only the match issued jerseys have the Intel imprint, the authentic jersey (player cut) commercially sold does not come with the Intel imprint.

Barca%20Intel%20Inside_zps1q5b8bp9.jpg
I hope the link works. I didn't get the jersey that I have to be a professional model body wise. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca%20Intel%20Inside_zps1q5b8bp9.jpg
I hope the link works. I didn't get the jersey that I have to be a professional model body wise. :lol:

Hmmm, never seen anything like that. Is that the replica 14/15 home jersey you have there? I checked both of my 14/15 match issued and authentic jersey, none of them have that behind the club logo.

I thought were referring to this:

barcelona-intel-shirt-600x800.jpg

kit wise this will be an even worse year than 2012 2013. All kits are ugly. The away one (brazil) seems as alien as the horizontal stripes. Any news on what the third kit may look like ? I hope it won't be this season's away one.

Home of Barca Fans