New 2014-2015 kits

Alik

Well...we should just keep the Senyera as the second kit. It was the most popular second kit ever. You don't have to change all the time.

PaulFCB

Banned
No way, we wanted that so much since 2005 when they photoshoped a pic of the home kit with Carles, giving the wrong impression, in reality it was so meh, the kit looks like a Galatasaray shirt.
I prefer the Yellow-Orange-Light Blue 3 year cycle.

L

linetty

Br1mLgKCEAEQeDb.jpg:large

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I just preordered this beauty!! Just couldn't resist

BsD9JYvCEAEGWAb.png

Remember when we had kits like that. So much nicer without a sponsor. Good times. Before the board started selling every possible inch. :angry: Just wait until every single stripe has a different sponsor :party1:

pacp_96

Man United going to get 75m a season from Adidas when they announce their new kit deal. If the board can get us a better deal for things like this then we wouldn't need to sell different parts of it and could go back to how it was in the good days. Realise United are possibly the most marketable club in the world but still.

PaulFCB

Banned
Hmm, didn't Nike say they don't want to extend with Man U because they don't get enough from that?
Manchester United maybe was the most marketable club when Nike signed with them now they're clearly behind Barca and Puta.

If I was a Man U fan I would be mad, it's a clear downgrade in the quality of products, but when you think Warrior Sports could've signed them, it's still OK.
AFAIK Adidas pays 20m pounds a year to sponsor all NBA teams, so this 75m is immense thinking they would probably get a share of sales, unlike Arsenal with Puma.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Hmm, didn't Nike say they don't want to extend with Man U because they don't get enough from that?
Manchester United maybe was the most marketable club when Nike signed with them now they're clearly behind Barca and Puta.

If I was a Man U fan I would be mad, it's a clear downgrade in the quality of products, but when you think Warrior Sports could've signed them, it's still OK.

Nike wouldn't pay as much as Utd wanted so they are going to sign with Adidas instead and will receive 75m a year instead of the 25m they currently earn.

slvtn

Does anyone know what font they use for the Qatar Airways logo? Would be nice to get a big "Fuck" printed right over Qatar and the jersey would be top notch.

Home of Barca Fans