New 2014-2015 kits

King5Puyi

Barcelona1516NZ001.jpg

Barcelona1516NC001.jpg
:slap:

M

monamou

The home kit has a senyera collar, it's not a 100% legit photo.

The away kit is a beauty and we'll get used to the home one.

Interlop

I like the yellow one.
The home kit is very strange for me. It's not ugly, it's just the fact that I cannot see Barca play in horizontal stripes. Maybe, I'll grow to like them.
I think this is an attempt to raise the kit sales, so nike comes up with a new design, and therefore, the board can renegotiate the deal, and get more money. It seems everything the board does now is to raise more money, I heard they want to sell stadium's name to get 200m for renovation.

Professor Chaos

Last edited:

slvtn

Shorts and socks are alright. That shirt gets more and more hilarious. The 3rd kit design is my favourite so far.

ebc_99

I like both shirts, but it will be strange watching them play in hoops. I can see us have a strong few years on the pitch so maybe the hoops will become an iconic shirt for us.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
They've been announced. On my phone so it would be hard to copy and paste the images but I can conform that those are the Home and Away shirts for next season

Stric

They look better than they did in the leaked photos of fake jerseys in the past few months. Still atrocious, though. The away kit would have made more sense if it had the senyera in the front, and nothing but the number in the back.

Anyway, here's a longshot. Does anyone know where I can find Barca's 2012/2013 training shorts?

Training_shorts-2012_13_barca-104667-300x300.jpg

Home of Barca Fans