New 2014-2015 kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well after seeing the away shirt in action I'll probably have to buy it. Damn you Nike and Barça.

Yeah, agreed. Our away jersey looks almost like hot pink to me today on my computer, so hot. I thought it was the same shade of orange as the Dutch home jersey, apparently I was wrong.

PaulFCB

Banned
I like it even more seeing it "on the pitch", but what I like about it is that it's the same color all the kit, not black shorts like in 2009-10 away, I would actually buy those shorts at that color but they never make a version with pockets.

Siberia

I'd love to buy that shirt. It looked average in the pictures, but after seeing it on the field, I genuinly love it. I expected it to be a bit like the dutch shirts, but it's actually completely different, more pink like. Props to NIKE, they made two beautiful shirts this season

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I went to a local football store to check out the jerseys in person yesterday. I compared our away jersey with the Dutch home jersey, the Dutch jersey is more orange while ours is more of a salmon color, definitely more pink.

The other thing I noticed was, it seems that the fabric of our home jersey is not as soft as the away or the Dutch home jersey, for some reason. I don't know why NIKE would have different fabrics for different jerseys.

Our home jersey is truly beautiful. :wub:

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah, they differ from one another. The 2009-10 away is extremely soft too, nice material. The homes are usually double layered, they are painted on the outside but white on the inside. Same for the 2006-07 Home vs. Away, the away is much softer, somehow it feels much better and pro, but at the same time you can fuck it up much easier with a bad wash.
The same thing for Adidas, the Argentina shirt feels much more firm than the Spain one, which is softer and it's even a bit wrinkled because of the material, especially under the badges.

My question would be, did you see the authentic home one, how is this years compared to the replica for the material?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, they differ from one another. The 2009-10 away is extremely soft too, nice material. The homes are usually double layered, they are painted on the outside but white on the inside. Same for the 2006-07 Home vs. Away, the away is much softer, somehow it feels much better and pro, but at the same time you can fuck it up much easier with a bad wash.
The same thing for Adidas, the Argentina shirt feels much more firm than the Spain one, which is softer and it's even a bit wrinkled because of the material, especially under the badges.

My question would be, did you see the authentic home one, how is this years compared to the replica for the material?

I did see the authentic home, fabric wise I felt it is the same as the replica home except of course for the back panel, where the authentic jersey uses a mesh-ier (with bigger holes in the fabric) fabric while the replica jersey uses the same fabric for the whole jersey.

PaulFCB

Banned
So is it worth buying an authentic? Is the cut much different?

Also, just like the material differs, the home's were more baggy than the away's, better cut for the away's.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Also, just like the material differs, the home's were more baggy than the away's, better cut for the away's.

Yeah, the cut is different, as usual, the same old stuff you already know Paul (slimer-cut, actually have a waist to speak of instead of the "flour bag" for the Nike replica jerseys as we call them here in China :lol:).

I didn't think the cut between home replica and away replica is different though, to me they are the same. I didn't try on either the home or the away replica jersey, only tried on the authentic (I am going to get an authentic home jersey in size XL).

sabby

Is it just me or the away kit resembles a light version of the Roma home kit ? Maybe that is a hidden message to Benatia :lol:

slvtn

Depends on your personal size. I'm fairly tall and slim and the replicas fit quite good on a small size. Going up one or two sizes means basically that they get a lot bigger though. I'd always choose an authentic over a replica though, but they are damn expensive.

Last edited:
C

cbfpaulinho4

i actually would have liked to stick with last seasons kits, the news one arent bad but i prefer the last seasons. Love that yellow on the collar.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Just got my new Home Jersey. Its the Stadium edition(85€). It doesnt have the Beko sign on the arms :barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans