New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This looks much better than the previous photos. Still kinda sucks, though. This season's shirt will be hard to beat.

This one is a knock-off, obviously. The last two pictures are of the real 14/15 jersey.

It is a very meh jersey. We just have to cope with it for one season.

L

linetty

It's quite good actually... much better than the 12/13 one at least

I am worried about the away one tho

Crixus

FC-Barcelona-14-15-Kits.jpg

F

Flavia

The away is very similar to the 06-07 season.

nike_naranja.0.jpg

The 92 cl was won wearing orange. It's classical. Strange, but I like it.
barca92-93.jpg

zubi and eusebio, back when they used to make cules happy :D

Egert

Estonian Culé
Found this on internet. Looks too much like this season one only in different colors, so I say it is photoshopped. It would be our away kit.
34iqw7b.jpg

Last edited:

slvtn

This is obvioulsy photoshopped and every pic of the new kit leaked seems to show a fake example. A good fake though, but you can usually tell from those small details.
I'm not a fan of it, but the actual authentic one could look dope, because it will be fitting a lot better than those preview shirts that look like an XXXXXXXXXXXXXL.
Just on a sidenote: you can basically identify a fake jersey by checking out the "authentic" patch on the bottom. Fake jerseys can be almost a perfect copy lookwise, but they usually all use the same serial number while Nike jerseys of course use continuing numbers.

What bothers me the most is that the Qatar Logo seems to get bigger and bigger. As a club that supports Unicef and more aspects of social life, we shouldn't wear any ads or sponsors from a country that kicks human rights with feet.

Last edited:

ceefoo

I want them to give Barca the red shorts back. It was great in 10-11 season.
No! The red shorts are ugly. :puke: Barça shorts should always be blue.

I don't like the look of the new home jersey. Is that a prototype? :eusa_think: It looks shoddy to me.

I won't be buying one.

ceefoo

I hope we go back to the half and half design at some point. This is my favourite of all time, loved the dark navy shorts and socks too, would be great if we could have something similar again.

47868.RE10.jpg
:wub: One of my ALL-TIME FAVOURITES as well. :beer2:

I use this jersey in FIFA 14. :brevet:

Icarium

Lifestealer

It is not that bad. I like the away one also. But if i have to buy one then i can not decide between both. What will be our 3rd kit? I hope they stay with black. That is my favorite. But i don't want qatar airways name on barca shirt :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans