New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiMadridista

I'm pretty sure the ones the players wear is a lot tighter fitting too. I know Adidas has the techfit kits that the players wear, and they're like 2 sizes smaller

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The home shirt is only 65€ when I check... Maybe it's for children but it doesn't say anything about it

Edit: just realized that it's most likely without a name on it...
edit 2: it was both...

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Why aren't they ever selling the home shirt authentic players version on the International site?
I would rather pay 125 for it than 85 for a replica, plus it's a much nicer fit than the replica that is usually so fat like...

Last edited:

Eetu

Adormit
The home shirt is only 65€ when I check... Maybe it's for children but it doesn't say anything about it

Edit: just realized that it's most likely without a name on it...

On the English site at least, word kid is the last part of that 65€ kit's name.

Barca8

2zzj0k8.jpg

Even with the the Qatar logo I have to admit... these are the best Barcelona kits ever. From top to bottom, the design on the socks just tops it off. I can't wait to see the team play in these kits next season :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cheers for the info. This is the first time I realize there's 2 versions :lol:

Yeah, the one selling for 125 euros is definitely the "authentic player issued" version, which is slim-fit, featuring holes on the side panels and a "mesh-ier" fabric on the back of the jersey.

R

reaper

the away kit is sensational..and what it represents to the catalans... finally an amazing and logical choice for an away kit.

PaulFCB

Banned
Why can't they just sell these shirts regularly? Before there weren't such "player issue shirts" at all, I simply thought its the same thing most of the times. How are the replicas any better for us? Yeap, still better then cotton when doing sports but I don't like the idea they're not as good as the authentic ones, makes my collection feel like a bunch of rip-offs.
I do prefer a slimmer fit as I said, too many of our replica shirts, especially the home ones are too fat.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If I wear a Men's Large of the replica what size would I get in the authentic players kit?

Well, it depends on what kind of build you are, I guess. I also wear a size L of the replica, however I found myself pretty comfortable in the size L authentic 12/13 player issued jersey. In my opinion, Nike's replica jerseys are slightly "baggier" compared to Adidas replica jerseys anyway, if you wear a replica size L and it is not too tight on you, the authentic size L might also fit, just way more slim-fit.

Sorry, I am not sure if that makes any sense to you. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans