Nelson Semedo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, 150 posts in 4 years and a half, that's not a lot. You have 30k posts in two more years than me, I think you need to get a life, really.

I'm posting on my team's forum though, meanwhile you are trolling in a rival fan forum while your team is still 2nd and worse than ours.

So why are you laughing exactly?

KingLeo10

"Barca have a way too good attack for Madrid to stop"
" Barca will score like 3-4 goals without a problem"
"I expect everyone from the attack trio to score at least a golazo"

Haha, when I want to laugh, I visit this forum, barca fans make my day.

:lol:

who let this mingy cunt back in?

Sailor Mars

Well, 150 posts in 4 years and a half, that's not a lot. You have 30k posts in two more years than me, I think you need to get a life, really.

Of course you only have 150 post in 4.5 years. Barca has been ragdolling Madrid for the past decade. No surprise you wouldn't show up with your tail tucked between your legs like a whimpering dog.

beck123

Banned
Of course you only have 150 post in 4.5 years. Barca has been ragdolling Madrid for the past decade. No surprise you wouldn't show up with your tail tucked between your legs like a whimpering dog.

Yeah, of course, you guys made history haha, fucked up two ties, with Liverpool and Roma. Enjoy Messi as long as you can, after that, back to mediocrity, where your team belongs.

Sailor Mars

Yeah, of course, you guys made history haha, fucked up two ties, with Liverpool and Roma. Enjoy Messi as long as you can, after that, back to mediocrity, where your team belongs.

Says a lot about Madrid then that they still couldn't beat this version of Barca.

beck123

Banned
Says a lot about Madrid then that they still couldn't beat this version of Barca.

Well, No Hazard, No Marcelo, CR7 left etc.

Give us a player as good as Messi, and you would get trashed every classico xd. that's your luck, you have Messi, that's all.
Without him, you are an Europa League club at best.

Riordon

Its like playing with 10 men with this guy in possession. Please no more and just put Roberto there until we get a new RB.

He puts his teammates in dangerous position by passing them in ball in stupid situations because he is too afraid to do a simple turn or forward pass or a dribble or anything.

Sailor Mars

Give us a player as good as Messi, and you would get trashed every classico xd. that's your luck, you have Messi, that's all.

If If If…… Madrid constantly living in a world of hypotheticals. Messi did a good job of exterminating a lot of you rats and keeping the rest of you hiding in shame.

KingLeo10

6-2 at Bernabeu 2009
1-0 at Bernabeu 2010
2-0 at Bernabeu 2011 (CL Semi-Final)
4-3 at Bernabeu 2014
4-0 at Bernabeu 2015
3-2 at Bernabeu 2017
3-0 at Bernabeu 2018
3-0 at Bernabeu 2019 (Copa)

We own you at your stadium, dawg. We're going to walk right into it come spring and take that LL away from you.

beck123

Banned
6-2 at Bernabeu 2009
1-0 at Bernabeu 2010
2-0 at Bernabeu 2011 (CL Semi-Final)
4-3 at Bernabeu 2014
4-0 at Bernabeu 2015
3-2 at Bernabeu 2017
3-0 at Bernabeu 2018
3-0 at Bernabeu 2019 (Copa)

We own you at your stadium, dawg. We're going to walk right into it come spring and take that LL away from you.

For those matches, you need some players that are once in a lifetime dawg. You won't see any player as good as Messi or even something close, congrats for those, but after he'll leave/retire, you'll be an europa league club at best.

By the way, RM won in 5 years, almost as many UCL's as your team did in 65 haha.

Home of Barca Fans