My FCB challenge.

maz

I walk the line
I couldnt imagine sitting there. Tbh im really happy with my seats. Perhaps for the villarreal/osasuna match ill sit on the lateral. GJ did u sit in the grandstand or the other side for the lyon game?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
No it was Lateral, CAT 2, in the middle, Boca 19 or 22 cant remember. It is equivalent to the directors box only without the roof top. You just hope that it wont rain.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
wow Jordan, you picked the only bad spot at the camp nou. Always go for upper tiers to appreciate the stadium. The view would be breathtaking.

Early March I had my own mini-challenge and that was to to go back and forth between Madrid and Barna twice in one week on a Bus. The ride was 8 hours long and it stops in Zaragoza. Insaaane. Worth every minute though.
Didn't have a choice mate, because my parents arranged the tickets through someone who organised the flights and hotel aswell. Plus it was against Valencia and Real Madrid so maybe that had somthing to do with it.

I dont understand people preferring first rows. More expensive and horrible view. You feel the pitch is higher sometimes.
But you're very right about the higher seats, i've sat on the halfway line right near the pitch in some other lower profiled games (Crystal Palace) and that's been pretty crap. Laporta's probably got the most ideal seat in the house at the Nou Camp.

maz

I walk the line
Wtf jordan you've been to a clásico? I didnt realise that. Which one was it?

And GJ i hope it wont rain but im bringing my rain coat just in case. Weather isnt looking good.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Wtf jordan you've been to a clásico? I didnt realise that. Which one was it?

And GJ i hope it wont rain but im bringing my rain coat just in case. Weather isnt looking good.
Yeah, and I think i'm bad luck. Valencia game ended 1-1, late Ronaldinho penalty. and the Classico was the 1-0 defeat thanks to Julio Baptista and an awful game from the lads.

Is that someone a british agency called spanish football tickets?
No idea mate, don't think so.

Or was that someone sbrix?
That went right over my head, private joke?

G.J

V.H. 4 life
lol I was at that clasico aswell. Worst night in my life. Was the hotel at Plaza Espana?

maz

I walk the line
Not long...

By the way i found cheap flights for villarreal game. Fly out sunday 10th may fly back monday 11th. Only problem is the fixture isnt confirmed for the 10th - could be moved to the 9th. However we have our second leg 1/2 final vs chelsea on the previous wednesday so i doubt LFP would move it to the saturday. Then again the L in LFP hardly stands for 'lógico'...

maz

I walk the line
And the minutes and seconds!

Ive been watching a bunch of videos on youtube. I should be revising but i couldnt help it. When i saw belletti score his goal i shouted out and stuck my hands in the air. I didnt even mean to do it it was just my natural reaction. Tomorrow im going to be screaming like a girl at a store with 95% off. And thats just at the airport!

Messi may miss the game but that isnt so bad for me. Its the likes or eto'o, iniesta, puyol, xavi, vv, abidal, pep etc that i most want to see.

Home of Barca Fans