Munir El Haddadi

L

linetty

It seems him starting against Elche is a real possibility. The kid seems to be Lucho's favorite youngster. Understandable, really, but I wonder if he'll start Deulofeu with him as well or waste a slot on Pedro instead.
Pedro has done completely nothing this preseason, I dont think Lucho will count on him. But how would we line-up?

Deulofeu, Munir and Messi behind might be too risky.

Tomchin

Apparently Lucho used the following line-up in training yesterday, no Munir in it.

Bravo bajo palos; Montoya de lateral derecho, Piqué y Mathieu de centrales, con Alba de lateral izquierdo; Busquets, Rakitic e Iniesta en la media; y Pedro, Messi y Rafinha en ataque.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If someone doesnt know him yet, great video really worth watching:

Suarez did not even play a single game for barca but looks like we already have a replacement for him. Great talent. In 2 seasons he will be ready to tear up la liga defenses.

L

linetty

Gamper Cup isn't for another 5 days. Squads aren't announced until 1 day before usually.
Seems very likely that he will be in the squad though.
He will probably start that game and get subbed for Messi later.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I really hope that if Deulo leaves, Munir is the one who gets his shot. And by that I mean training and playing with the 1st team full time. He'll be co-backup with Pedro initially but he'll get a really good number of chances if he can work hard, which he very clearly does. That's the only positive thing Lucho can do to somewhat make up for sending Deulofeu away. Munir could have something akin to a breakout year since he's on the perfect developmental path unlike his extremely raw counterparts in Deulofeu/Adama.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Except Munir isn't really a wide player but I agree it means we'll likely see more of Adama & Munir - players that Lucho seemed to reward for their work ethic

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Except Munir isn't really a wide player but I agree it means we'll likely see more of Adama & Munir - players that Lucho seemed to reward for their work ethic
He won't use him as a wide player, but as a right inside - like Villa in 10/11 on the left side. He's got the left foot, dribbling, pace, workrate and lethal finishing to succeed there.

Home of Barca Fans