Munir El Haddadi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Said it before the season started, but Lucho should have kept one of Sandro and Munir and loaned out the other guy to a team where he could have played as a CF.

Should have kept one of Deulofeu and Adama, but both were shipped off.

khaled_a_d

I thought you'd know better than to prematurely judge a player who rarely ever plays. Can't draw any conclusions other than that a move away from the club, either as a loan or a permanent transfer, would be best for him.

On the other hand, we really can't expect anything from our 5th striker.

Who is the 4th?

khaled_a_d

Sandro, and by striker I meant forward.

The thing is ,Sandro & Munir are very close in picking order and Munir was actually rated higher with Lucho but right now it doesn't look like we can rely on both of them tbh .Rafinha was actually gonna take over that 4th choice in attack if it wasn't for injury and once Vidal & Arda registered I really can't see Munir getting any minutes

Alik

The thing is ,Sandro & Munir are very close in picking order and Munir was actually rated higher with Lucho but right now it doesn't look like we can rely on both of them tbh .Rafinha was actually gonna take over that 4th choice in attack if it wasn't for injury and once Vidal & Arda registered I really can't see Munir getting any minutes

Sandro has shown decent matches. And it's easier to groom one player at a time. But yeah, I hadn't even counted Rafinha, Arda, and Vidal.

But yeah, with so many players ahead of Munir, we can't really expect someone like him to light the world on fire. With MSN, the fourth forward will already have to be content with spending many matches on the bench. A player even further behind in the pecking order is essentially someone of Munir's profile, and we can hardly have high expectations for a player in that position or be disappointed if he doesn't perform too well.

George_Costanza

I have no idea how you see things. Munir and Sandro both had decent game giving the circumstance, you don't expect them both to replace Suarez or Neymar, do you? So who you comparing them with? Adama? I haven't seen him play for the first team to come to conclusion that he is better, Deulofeu? He struggled in Sevilla. If we don't play Munir and Sandro in easy to win games like this, I don't know when and how they suppose to get better. Rafinha took him two seasons to finally start producing. S.Roberto everyone wanted him out by the end of last season but had to shift position so we can appreciate him finally. I don't care about winning by dozen goals as long as we are winning and games like this more an opportunity for youngsters to play and gel with the team.

khaled_a_d

Sandro has shown decent matches. And it's easier to groom one player at a time. But yeah, I hadn't even counted Rafinha, Arda, and Vidal.

But yeah, with so many players ahead of Munir, we can't really expect someone like him to light the world on fire. With MSN, the fourth forward will already have to be content with spending many matches on the bench. A player even further behind in the pecking order is essentially someone of Munir's profile, and we can hardly have high expectations for a player in that position or be disappointed if he doesn't perform too well.

I don't have high hopes for Munir and I don't think he has a lot to offer for 1st team at least for now .
That said Munir was once behind Sandro/Dongou/Sanabria who were all same age but he worked his way higher in the ranking .I would like to see him getting loaned next winter or summer transfer window .may be he can prove doubters wrong again
But right now we have our own attacking prospect with Sandro and there is really no room for both

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not comfortable on the wing. Not a good passer nor do I see him taking players on. I feel sorry for the kid but many others failed before him too.

khaled_a_d

I have no idea how you see things. Munir and Sandro both had decent game giving the circumstance, you don't expect them both to replace Suarez or Neymar, do you? So who you comparing them with? Adama? I haven't seen him play for the first team to come to conclusion that he is better, Deulofeu? He struggled in Sevilla. If we don't play Munir and Sandro in easy to win games like this, I don't know when and how they suppose to get better. Rafinha took him two seasons to finally start producing. S.Roberto everyone wanted him out by the end of last season but had to shift position so we can appreciate him finally. I don't care about winning by dozen goals as long as we are winning and games like this more an opportunity for youngsters to play and gel with the team.

Where did I talk about Adama and Deulofeu? you are putting words in my mouth and criticizing me for it man
Rafinha needed a loan to improve and get playing time .I think Munir might need that too
Munir and Sandro won't get much playing time once Arda and Vidal are registered as both capable of playing in attack .and also both of them in the same line up hurt the team tbh .Sandro seem right now higher in picking order than Munir so may be he will be the one to stay if omeone is getting loaned

raskolnikov

They need to be subbed on whe we are leading to build confidence rather than face busses though. Im sure they would improve better then.

BarcaJack

Maybe Munir and Sandro perform better when we control the game perfectly so that our midfield is able to create tons of chances for them to shine. However the era has gone. Now when they have to create chances for themselves, they become rusty and sometimes rather headless.

George_Costanza

Where did I talk about Adama and Deulofeu? you are putting words in my mouth and criticizing me for it man
Rafinha needed a loan to improve and get playing time .I think Munir might need that too
Munir and Sandro won't get much playing time once Arda and Vidal are registered as both capable of playing in attack .and also both of them in the same line up hurt the team tbh .Sandro seem right now higher in picking order than Munir so may be he will be the one to stay if omeone is getting loaned

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, read what I said, it was a question for you. Rafinha didn't perform that well coming from the loan. Last season he had some moments and that's it, he wasn't consist in his performance and I wouldn't say we could rely on him in big games until late in the second half of the last season. Most players we loaned them we end up selling them so I think both Sandro and Munir better stay and can add more value in some matches especially in CDR. Also how Arda and Vidal will effect playing time for Munir and Sandro? They play in different positions.

khaled_a_d

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, read what I said, it was a question for you. Rafinha didn't perform that well coming from the loan. Last season he had some moments and that's it, he wasn't consist in his performance and I wouldn't say we could rely on him in big games until late in the second half of the last season. Most players we loaned them we end up selling them so I think both Sandro and Munir better stay and can add more value in some matches especially in CDR. Also how Arda and Vidal will effect playing time for Munir and Sandro? They play in different positions.

Arda and Vidal both can play in attack ,just like Rafinha and actually much better .would guess they will get minutes there
Loans can be gr8 if they aren't chosen randomly and done for a team that fits the player .Rafinha improved a lot with Celta .yes he didn't turn into the greatest thing with them but the improvements was clear

Home of Barca Fans