Munir El Haddadi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Our boy scored more goals at Camp Nou playing for Valencia than the man we bought as shiny new toy.

Amazing work by Robert and Lucho.

Messi983

Apart from the goal he wasn't really good yesterday IMO. Better than in previous games when he played as RW but nothing special.

Don't think he is Barca quality but Paco isn't either. What a mistake in letting him go.

We didn't let him go. He'll come back.

I really don't understand why people are still complaining about Paco and Munir deals now that is all but confirmed that Munir will come back. I don't think we would be better this season with having Munir as our backup instead of Paco. None of them would really get enough playing time to have a serious impact on our season.

Longterm I still believe in Paco if new coach will give him more minutes so I would keep him for another season. But even if he won't convince we can still sell him for a good money. And Munir got La Liga experience playing regularly for Valencia so that's a good thing for us when he'll return. We'll see how he'll do in preseason and what new coaches plans will be but right now I still don't believe he's good enough to be with us next season so I'd loan him out again (of course without buy option for other team).

God Serena

Apart from the goal he wasn't really good yesterday IMO. Better than in previous games when he played as RW but nothing special.

We didn't let him go. He'll come back.

I really don't understand why people are still complaining about Paco and Munir deals now that is all but confirmed that Munir will come back. I don't think we would be better this season with having Munir as our backup instead of Paco. None of them would really get enough playing time to have a serious impact on our season.

Longterm I still believe in Paco if new coach will give him more minutes so I would keep him for another season. But even if he won't convince we can still sell him for a good money. And Munir got La Liga experience playing regularly for Valencia so that's a good thing for us when he'll return. We'll see how he'll do in preseason and what new coaches plans will be but right now I still don't believe he's good enough to be with us next season so I'd loan him out again (of course without buy option for other team).

You think Paco can be good enough if given more time and a new coach but you'd loan out a superior player in Munir? Goodness.

JamDav1982

You think Paco can be good enough if given more time and a new coach but you'd loan out a superior player in Munir? Goodness.

Dont think Munir is a superior player. He was better for Barca last season than Paco has been but even then he was getting mocked for a lot of last season for not being good enough.

JamDav1982

Munir is clearly superior for Barca than Paco.

Based on second half of last season and first half of this Munir was better but long term for me Paco will be the better player.

Think some people forget what a trashing Munir took for majority of last season on here and constant comments about him not being anywhere near good enough.

Doesnt justify paying 35m for a player that will barely ever play though and he hasnt looked worth that and didnt really look a 35m player at Valencia either.

frog-fcb

If munir had stayed on at barca this season would he be getting enough minutes to actually improve like he has. Imo his move to valencia has done him the world of good and if he keeps improving he will find his spot back here

behindbrowneyes

Our boy scored more goals at Camp Nou playing for Valencia than the man we bought as shiny new toy.

Amazing work by Robert and Lucho.

Youth players are nothing worth in balance sheets. Paco 30M. This is why they bought him.

This sucks, but you can't do anything against it.

Zebulun

Based on second half of last season and first half of this Munir was better but long term for me Paco will be the better player.

Think some people forget what a trashing Munir took for majority of last season on here and constant comments about him not being anywhere near good enough.

Doesnt justify paying 35m for a player that will barely ever play though and he hasnt looked worth that and didnt really look a 35m player at Valencia either.

Munir would've always gotten a thrashing, his competitor for playing time is luis suarez. a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush m8

F

FlaFCB

[tw]843938923843850241[/tw]

So, this is why they spent 30m on Paco: so Munir could fulfill his potential. Genius :rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans