Munir El Haddadi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Happy for the kid! And classy from him not to celebrate eventhough he was kicked out to make way for who?

And yeah, one big fuck you to Lucho and co. who sent him away.

I felt exactly the same way... That's not say he would have made it here, but yeah, I couldn't help feeling happy for him...

And the way he didn't celebrate was cold as ice, it looked like the thought didn't even cross his mind; nothing but respect for him...

hulinat

weird how all the valencia players ran towards parejo to celebrate after munir scored. hes clearly not loved there. bring him back in january

serghei

Classy of him not to celebrate after scoring, a really good goal from him btw. I'm sure we'll find a way to get him back if he performs very well for Valencia.

Last edited:

opjeoff

weird how all the valencia players ran towards parejo to celebrate after munir scored. hes clearly not loved there. bring him back in january

i think it was because he wasnt celebrating and everyone else was. dont read too much into that

Vilarrubi

He has improved, remember his attempt at a finish in the 4-0 against RM, that was easier than the one today lol whether he would ever be a starter for Barca is another thing, I don't think he would be.

God Serena

If only Paco was as good as Munir....

But nope, we're content with waiting for him to "adapt" while he sits on the bench most of the time because he's useless.

Co0ter

A lot of people, many people posting now, were fiercly on the Paco train before his signing and saying he was an upgrade to Munir.

He can't play on the wings and as far as movement and finishing ability he's not any better at either. Like I said before, we signed a 30mil player who is at best as good as the player we already had- who happened to be 2 years younger and slowly, but steadily improving.

Not Paco's fault but useless signing, waste of 30+ mil.

Home of Barca Fans