Munir El Haddadi

Zangash

Banned
I seriously wonder what will happen to our team makeup if Munir or Adama or Deulofeu end up breaking into the first team in the next season or two. It'd really make the Suarez signing seem like a waste in way, if Munir scored 10 goals with Adama/Deulofeu getting a solid amount of goals+assists while Neymar and Suarez are out.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I seriously wonder what will happen to our team makeup if Munir or Adama or Deulofeu end up breaking into the first team in the next season or two. It'd really make the Suarez signing seem like a waste in way, if Munir scored 10 goals with Adama/Deulofeu getting a solid amount of goals+assists while Neymar and Suarez are out.

That would be my dream, to see academy boys kick those two players out of the team.

DinhoR10

How will we give the youth any chances if we keep making these big time transfers..

The club has shown that they have no problem selling big name/expensive transfers, but they always try to keep la masia graduates (Cesc doesn't count imo).

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The club has shown that they have no problem selling big name/expensive transfers, but they always try to keep la masia graduates (Cesc doesn't count imo).
Bad apples don't count of course. Its not like Munir will never get a chance to play, he just got promoted to the B team FFS. He is talented but think of it this way he gets 1 season in the B-team and then 1 away on loan after that he comes to the first team for a squad rotation role for one season in order to become a serious contender for a spot in the XI by that time Iniesta will be on the brink of retirement, Messi will be in his 30s along with Suarez so they won't play every min of every game.

DinhoR10

Yeah obviously, but I meant to say, is he ready for it? At the B-team he was already one of the most clinical forwards last season I think?

I dont see why he won't be ready, even if he was a sub though, with Messi there he would get a very small amount of minutes. Knowing him he'd probably score on his debut though :lol:

L

linetty

He just joined the B team... He might ready but there's no need to rush anything to make him another Bojan.

Galning

He only played a couple of games for the B-team and people are already getting worried about his position in the first team squad. One step at a time.

Zangash

Banned
He only played a couple of games for the B-team and people are already getting worried about his position in the first team squad. One step at a time.

I can imagine the headlines now.

"Munir El Haddadi dares to Zlatan against Real Madrid" :hooray:

I am in no way getting ahead of myself :lol:

Home of Barca Fans