Munir El Haddadi

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Arda is rarely going to play as a winger and certainly not when Neymar is available. He is never going to be able to dribble behind a high line as we saw last night

Valencia is a sinking ship, Paco would have never left his boyhood club otherwise - or did it escape you that they've dumped every major piece of their squad this summer?

Nolito was pursued and prioritized by Lucho, we know this

We have a young and upcoming talent in Munir, don't have to pay a penny - I'm baffled that you can't grasp 30 million is more than zero

JamDav1982

Arda is rarely going to play as a winger and certainly not when Neymar is available. He is never going to be able to dribble behind a high line as we saw last night

Valencia is a sinking ship, Paco would have never left his boyhood club otherwise - or did it escape you that they've dumped every major piece of their squad this summer?

Nolito was pursued and prioritized by Lucho, we know this

We have a young and upcoming talent in Munir, don't have to pay a penny - I'm baffled that you can't grasp 30 million is more than zero

Arda doesnt play like Neymar when on the left and hey dont try to make him. He is more than able back up.

Didnt need Arda to dribble in behind high line.

Nolito was asked for by Lucho and now he is asking for Paco.

No need to be baffled...clearly Lucho thinks Paco is a step up from Munir at the moment and offers more options.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]770401554247606273[/tw]

Embarrassing. You would think we knew better seeing how bad Juve fucked up with Coman doing the same type of deal. Munir could set the league on fire this season and we would lose him for peanuts.

Devils

Jesus Christ.

Absolute madness if true. It sends a terrible message to La Masia kids who want to stay and succeed at the club.

I really hope it's just Sport with their usual garbage.

xXKonan

If their is no buyback can we technically pay to block Valencia from trying to use the clause? assuming he ends up tearing it up for them?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Shameful if true. The message we send is one that we don't care about young players coming through our cantera, especially young forwards, no matter how hard they try, they don't have a chance and will be sold in the end. We will just buy the hottest targets in the market that we can afford. Screw this.

BigBarcaBoy

Shameful if true. The message we send is one that we don't care about young players coming through our cantera, especially young forwards, no matter how hard they try, they don't have a chance and will be sold in the end. We will just buy the hottest targets in the market that we can afford. Screw this.

and if they do well we'll have to spend money to get them back, great business plan. Good luck to paco but i am not overly enthusiastic about him, hope he proves me wrong.

BarçaBarça

i dont see what the problem is. you all wanted paco and that obviously meant that munir is going to leave.

Are you serious? There is a huge difference between a loan to get him minutes and a loan with buyoption + no blockoption for us!
Nobody on this forum wanted a deal like this, although many could see the idea in him playing regularly in a good La Liga-side, like Celta, which nearly happened. Until now all the discussion of Munir and Paco has been based on the assumption that Munir wouldn't finance the Paco-deal, like he effectively is now. Because no-one thought we could be so stupid to actually sell Munir for peanuts in the worst possible deal for us, other than letting him go for free.

This deal is completely bullshit :banghead: If we are going to sell him, then make him cost 20M right now or at least a 25M. buyout - 12M. is just laughable. That price was fair when we had a buyback/blockoption ourselves! Without it, the deal is like a straight sell, but with worse conditions for us: They get to test him for a year first - unbelievable!

It is very much possible that they buy him for 12M. next year, and if they still struggle financially they can sell him for 20-30M. in this market if he has done well! :facepalm:

The place is not ideal for Munir, the price is completely shit for us, the loan is quite useless for us when we can't bring him back and the message to Munir and La Masia is beyond horrible. This is a very big minus for this transfer-window.

Raketa10

I suspect that this buyback clause is the one and only problem why this saga is still lasting. Somehow I think we are trying to install a buyback option and they do not want to. I am sure we won’t give him so easily and I am also sure that this is still not done deal. They did medical tests because they had to do it since there would not be time to do it otherwise, but the deal could still flop in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans