Moussa Wague

psychotsek

Moussa Wagu? will join Greek Super League club PAOK on loan. Wagu? will undergo a medical today. Paok will have the option to buy the player at the end of his loan spell. [md]

Really excited to see him join my home team PAOK. He'll probably get a ton of games as PAOK was is desperate need of a RB.He will have a good coach,winning culture and one of the best cities to live.Great!

Arabicao9

His first 2 appearances with PAOK were abysmal... How on earth such a layer has played in Barcelona even in very few games

xXKonan

He suffered Several horrific Knee injuries colliding with the post that may leave him out for a year.

It's also been reported that the injuries are serious enough that he could very well be forced to retire as well.

Wague has broken the patellar tendon and the lateral, posterior and anterior cruciate ligament of his right knee

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He suffered Several horrific Knee injuries colliding with the post that may leave him out for a year.

It's also been reported that the injuries are serious enough that he could very well be forced to retire as well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/taggatsn/status/1338498147367129089

Brutal injury.
I doubt he will be back before 2022 season, most likely next season he will be registered with Barca B or so to do his rehab, then moved to a team of lower level (Back to Belgium or Qatar?)
I doubt it will be a retiring injury, but it could very well end up making him a far lower tier of player. He could lose his athletic advantage

Messigician

Are ppl here dumb?

It's all well and good to join a club he will get good gametime in.

It's another thing to recklessly endanger is career for a league game, it's not a world cup final.

But weirdos on here thinking that it's apparently a contraction to say it's a good move to go to Greece but not endanger his career for it.

Idiots

Katarina1

Banned
Are ppl here dumb?

It's all well and good to join a club he will get good gametime in.

It's another thing to recklessly endanger is career for a league game, it's not a world cup final.

But weirdos on here thinking that it's apparently a contraction to say it's a good move to go to Greece but not endanger his career for it.

Idiots

You're right. I actually misread your comment and thought you said it was dumb to do that loan. Unlike forum de amigos, I'll actually admit the (few) mistakes I make.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans