Moussa Wague

xXKonan

Started off poor, likely due to Nerves and being played as an RWB and not understanding the role but he grew into the match and was fantastic.

Certainly deserves more chances and I would like to see how he fairs at LB as well.

fergus90

I think he has the potential to be a very good player. He showed he had talent at the world cup and he's certainly better than playing at Barca B level that's for certain.

xXKonan

Wonder what the plan is for him next season.

Clearly too good to be with the B team and showed quite a bit of potential today. First Fullback I've seen in a while from the B team that generally looked ready to be promoted and be used when needed.

xXKonan

While being loaned out to a team can benefit him in terms of Game time. I'd like to promote him and keep him here.

His profile seems pretty interesting, he has pace, stamina, good on the ball and a good starting base in terms of defending. Considering how both Semedo and Bob have their pros and cons, Having Wague as an option in the squad next season wouldn't hurt and we could develop him into a pretty good all-rounded Fullback.

Porque

Another guy who could really develop playing a season with Ajax.

Great call. Wague is probably the best fit for benefiting from a loan to Ajax.

Saying that, I think he is good enough to start at alot of LaLiga clubs already. And if you look across the boarder to Ligue1, Palencia has played almost 2000 minutes at Bordeuax and Wague is much better.

Messi983

While being loaned out to a team can benefit him in terms of Game time. I'd like to promote him and keep him here.

His profile seems pretty interesting, he has pace, stamina, good on the ball and a good starting base in terms of defending. Considering how both Semedo and Bob have their pros and cons, Having Wague as an option in the squad next season wouldn't hurt and we could develop him into a pretty good all-rounded Fullback.

I wouldn't mind him staying but I think he needs to play regularly at his age. He would be basically our 3rd RB limited to playing in early rounds of Copa. So is it better for him to stay, train with the first team and let's say play around 500 first team minutes (very unlikely he would get more unless longterm injuries to Semedo or Bob) or go to a smaller team where he would train alongside worse players but play 2.000-3.000 minutes?

Unless we would use Bob exclusively in midfield and Moussa as Semedo's backup but with FDJ coming and both Raki/Vidal unlikely to leave we'll already have 6 midfielders I don't see this as a very likely scenario.

Home of Barca Fans