Most underrated Barca player?

Who is the most underrated Barca player?

• Valdes

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Alba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Busquets

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Thiago

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Xavi

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Iniesta

• Messi

• Villa

• Mascherano

• Montoya

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Adriano

• Puyol

• Tello

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Other

• Total voters

Zuess99

I don't think our fans have any underrated players. From what I see is that most of us know our players very well in terms of potential.
The real question is who does management underrate and I could give you a list from what happened last season and I could basically say especially tito underrates la masia as a whole.

ShandyFFM

Busi he derserves way more credit !

But even more interesting would be "who is the most overrated player"

Masch,Valdes,Adriano,Iniesta imo

Mr Hulot

Busi he derserves way more credit !

But even more interesting would be "who is the most overrated player"

Masch,Valdes,Adriano,Iniesta imo

Valdes overrated? I have seen videos in Youtube with goalkeepers mistakes with a top comment: Still better than Valdes. He is massively underrated.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't think our fans have any underrated players. From what I see is that most of us know our players very well in terms of potential.

I think it's meant to be all football fans, not just Barca fans. In which case Busi & Alba fit the bill. In terms of overrated, probably Cesc, I can't tell you how many of my friends who support other clubs & don't watch Barca regularly just assume that Cesc is playing world class for us.

Valdes overrated? I have seen videos in Youtube with goalkeepers mistakes with a top comment: Still better than Valdes. He is massively underrated.

He's overrated by Barca fans. But to everyone else, he's the worst goalie in the world :lol:

Last edited:

Alik

I said Tello. Most people I know, know how good Busquets is and so does everyone in this forum.

Alba is oddly overrated by some and underrated by others :p

Home of Barca Fans