Mohamed Salah

Havesaks

He's incredibly selfish and isn't very clinical. I also sense he has a bit of fake humility about him.
So really there isn't much to say no to a transfer other then price (nothing over 120m)

Well, okay thats not my impression of him. I just thinks he doesnt want to fail the expectations fans and maybe even family set for him last year, where his hype was unreal. For some people disappointing others, is a pretty big deal. You could call his humility fake, I wont disagree with that, but I dont think that he does it to make him to gain peoples appreciation for his personality, but that he for some reason doesnt wont dissapoint people. Thats also what i orginally liked about Zlatan, he was true to his desires and believes, but now it has become a marketing-tool and too much bullshit.

But yeah the whole he is the next coming of jesus, is too much. But I dont blame him for that, its the fans who created that picture.

Vilarrubi

Would definitely be out of Tuesdays game however bad the concussion if it was any other game than CL Semi... let’s see what happens.

Devils

Hope he is okay.

But i sure as hell am not going to pretend im feeling bad for Liverpool and im not ecstatic that we are even closer to the final then we were a few days ago.

malvolio

another excuse for the pool fans. now they're gonna say we got lucky with injuries as otherwise they would have trounced us on anfield

Home of Barca Fans