Mohamed Salah

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is having a better season than Hazard IMO. Both are players of a similar level, but Salah has that clutch factor in him.

Morten

I mean, he is still scoring at a decent rate(no goals today, and all in all, shocking performance), and he was great last season, but he isnt on the level Suarez was for them.
Suarez was a one-man attack for large parts over 2 seasons, even last year, i never got the sense that Salah carried Liverpool to the same extent.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dont think he would flop, we have many players who can create chances, Salah is good at getting into the right positions.

So was Coutinho and Bale. Look how that turned out. Salah doesn't seem like the guy who would create chances when the team is struggling.

Xaviniesta

So was Coutinho and Bale. Look how that turned out. Salah doesn't seem like the guy who would create chances when the team is struggling.

bale isn't that bad. he won madrid big trophies (UCL final perforamnce in 2014, 2016, 2018, CdR 2014, etc)

can't put coutinho near his name (yet)

Arizona Scott

Salah can create out of nothing. Outside of Messi and Neymar been the best at it for the last year and a half in world football. But he has been in a little slump the last 2 months and Liverpool need him to spark if they have any hope at a trophy this year.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1102273771463892993[/tw]

Pretty strange stat to be honest. He was obviously never going to match last year's stats but from what I've seen Salah has still been quite good this season but I haven't watched many Liverpool games. Is he being triple marked in these big matches?

Just saw some Man Utd fans on RedCafe saying he's gone from 'the best player in the league to the Egyptian Pennant" in the past few months. Funny banter but beyond harsh imo.

Cule4life

The Culest
Still believe he can create something out of nothing when he can't even finish what others are creating for him?

One season wonder it seems. But even in that season he didn't have the pressure of winning a title. Could be one of those guys who just aren't big pressure game players.

Home of Barca Fans