Mohamed Salah

Joan

He is 24, this is why you never write off a player at an age like that, no1 in this forum has any hopes for someone like Samper

Not that this is his first good season. There's a reason why he was bought from Roma.

2016./17. Seria A 15 goals + 11 assists, 2015./16. 20 (G + A) etc.

You don't write a player off but it's rather a rare occurrence.
Keep in mind that Samper will be coming after a serious injury.

Last edited:

clemente

No it just means you dont really have much idea and Salah has no relevance to Samper.

What ideas are you even talking about? Whats the point to wobble your useless gums like that if you have nothing valuable to add?

Not that this is his first good season. There's a reason why he was bought from Roma.

2016./17. Seria A 15 goals + 11 assists, 2015./16. 20 (G + A) etc.

You don't write a player off but it's rather a rare occurrence.
Keep in mind that Samper will be coming after a serious injury.

Doesn't matter, anyone can make it, plenty of world-class players had serious injuries, watch someone like Rafinha turn it all around at Inter, I doubt anyone here really knew who Salah even was especially before his 2016/17 season, and now Liverpool would be stupid to sell him for 250m.
Comments here about him from 2014 in this thread:
"He's pretty mediocre imo. Distant dribbling and pace is all he have."

JamDav1982

What ideas are you even talking about? Whats the point to wobble your useless gums like that if you have nothing valuable to add?

Doesn't matter, anyone can make it, plenty of world-class players had serious injuries, watch someone like Rafinha turn it all around at Inter, I doubt anyone here really knew who Salah even was especially before his 2016/17 season, and now Liverpool would be stupid to sell him for 250m.
Comments here about him from 2014 in this thread:
"He's pretty mediocre imo. Distant dribbling and pace is all he have."

No Salahs level going up at 25 has nothing to do with Samper or any other player who does not look good enough in their early twenties.

No more relevant than a highly rated youngster who did fuck all by time 23/24.

Stop bumping your gums and speaking complete shite.

Nothanks

wtf is this point of even bringing up samper
that's like me saying well vardy did great when they won the PL so maybe we should bring back bojan because well fuck logic that's why

JamDav1982

that's like me saying well vardy did great when they won the PL so maybe we should bring back bojan because well fuck logic that's why

Exactly its a terrible point to try and make.

Maybe Gomes will turn into best midfielder in world next year at 25...

clemente

When the fuck did I say we should bring back anyone? I am talking about not writting off players when they are in their early 20s

clemente

So no player ever can be seen as not good enough until they are 25 due to Mo Salah this season.

Aye. Makes sense.

There are more cases like that but this is the most recent one, of course it makes sense, if it doesn't then rename yourself to JamDaft2005 like it should be.

JamDav1982

There are more cases like that but this is the most recent one, of course it makes sense, if it doesn't then rename yourself to JamDaft2005 like it should be.

Haha you better go to the Gomes and Denis threads and tell no one to write them off as Salah exploded at 25.

Ignoring of course Salah prior to that had still shown a lot more than likes of Samper.

Awful, awful point to try and make about Samper. No relevance.

Absolutely daft you might say.

NO PLAYER UNDER AGE OF 25 TO BE WRITTEN OFF. NEW RULES.

Rules I am willing to bet that daft clemente does not stick to and is being a complete hypocrite.

Last edited:

clemente

Haha you better go to the Gomes and Denis threads and tell no one to write them off as Salah exploded at 25.

Ignoring of course Salah prior to that had still shown a lot more than likes of Samper.

Awful, awful point to try and make about Samper. No relevance.

Absolutely daft you might say.

NO PLAYER UNDER AGE OF 25 TO BE WRITTEN OFF. NEW RULES.

If we had the 21 year old Salah you would be stinking up this forum with your hatred against him and screaming how he is simply not good enough and will never make it, I can see why you hate the idea of not writing off a player before the age of 25.

Home of Barca Fans