Mohamed Salah

BenRobbins

He is a brilliant player and scoring for fun but i think Liverpools set up is contributing a lot to his success. As they don't play with an Out and Out Number 9 they use Salah as their main scoring outlet and the team is set up for him to be the further up the pitch 1 v 1 most of the time. Hard to explain but similiar to Real with Firmino play the Benzema Role always looking to create for Salah as Benzema does for Ronaldo.

If you look at last season thats what they were doing for Mane when he was RW but now they have shifted him and Salah is the main man, he is now not putting up as good numbers albeit still contributing quite well.

I think if he were to move to a club where the set up isn't identical to liverpools he would still be quality but not hitting these figures.

khaled_a_d

He is a brilliant player and scoring for fun but i think Liverpools set up is contributing a lot to his success. As they don't play with an Out and Out Number 9 they use Salah as their main scoring outlet and the team is set up for him to be the further up the pitch 1 v 1 most of the time. Hard to explain but similiar to Real with Firmino play the Benzema Role always looking to create for Salah as Benzema does for Ronaldo.

If you look at last season thats what they were doing for Mane when he was RW but now they have shifted him and Salah is the main man, he is now not putting up as good numbers albeit still contributing quite well.

I think if he were to move to a club where the set up isn't identical to liverpools he would still be quality but not hitting these figures.

This can be said about almost every player around, if a team build their plans to maximize your talent you are bound to look better

Tiny Kim

Overrated.

It's just the premier league, I'd like to see him do what he does at a Spanish club.

You mean like Aspas who scored zero goals in the PL but is scoring for fun in La Liga? Yeah, I don't think Salah would have a problem doing that. Just ask Soldado and Negredo.

You mean like Aspas who scored zero goals in the PL but is scoring for fun in La Liga? Yeah, I don't think Salah would have a problem doing that. Just ask Soldado and Negredo.

He flopped at Chelsea he needs a very specific system that suits him like Liverpool for him to do really well.

Kevin de bruyne also wasnt good enough for chelsea

Nope that's a myth, he was highly rated by everyone but Mourinho couldn't fit him into the starting 11 and KDB didn't want to wait for his chance, according to Mourinho De Bruyne cried too much and eventually he got fed up and shipped him out.

Everyone could see his potential but Salah was a genuine flop at the time, didn't impress in any of his appearances and I believe failed to score a single goal.

Morten

I will admit, i havent watched Lierpool enough, but maybe he could replace Benzema if Spurs wont sell Kane? Idk.

RMU ReBorn

I will admit, i havent watched Lierpool enough, but maybe he could replace Benzema if Spurs wont sell Kane? Idk.
Salah is a winger . Firmino is the perfect replacement for Benzema . He plays the Benzema role in Liverpool , complimenting Salah

Truthist

I'm Messi's biggest fan but Salah thus tear has been exceptional. He's been playing like Messi but works far harder off the ball.

Morten

Salah is a winger . Firmino is the perfect replacement for Benzema . He plays the Benzema role in Liverpool , complimenting Salah

Firminho plays the Benzema-role? Enough with false 9s and playmakers already, i want a goalscoring striker. Im sick and tired watching Benzema missing sitters, goalscoring striker next, please!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans