Miralem Pjanic

xXKonan

Tried giving him a chance but man he's not good enough.

Good passing here and there but other than that he's not been the signing we had hoped.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I told you guys that he is crap. I saw his matches last seaason at Juve, he was horrible for most of the time but some user (@clemente) here called him top5 midfield player before the season :facepalm::facepalm:

JohnN

Where was he for the second goal? He was walking casually in the midfield while the defence was opened like a can.
His shots were absymal from great positions.
I can't see anything special offensively or defensively.

vuji_31

But this idiot talks in media that he does not understand why he don't play more.

Congratulations you played yourself.

fergus90

In all honesty, I think he will be fine against the lesser/bottom sides where he is able to dictate the game to his rhythm and tempo as seen away to Ferencvaros. However, his lack of athleticism and dynamism will be badly exposed against the better teams who don't afford him the luxury of time and space.

You can see it in examples already where an opposing midfielder is able to go through the gears and Pjanic is coasting, I don't think he lacks the motivation but his lack of athleticism makes it look like he does.

It was just a pointless transfer.

vuji_31

Yeah, you just see on him that he can't run and have 0 muscles. Skinny fat figure.

Can't wait to see this midfield get destroyed by Goretzka,Kimmich,Henderson,Fabinho,Wijandlum,Witsel,Rodri and rest of potential CL opponents.

Home of Barca Fans