Miralem Pjanic

Gaudi

Stats disagree, he ran more than 11 km/game in CL this season.

Speed is more of a issue, if you fast walk 5 km/h you'll have 7.5 in 90 mins. I'm sure Rakitic number are also good in that depertment but we need speed and dynamic and Pjanic lacks exactly that.

Messi983

I've just replied on his post that Pjanic doesn't run which is not true. He didn't mention Pjanic's speed.

And even in speed department he's an improvement over Busi, Raki and Arthur.

Also, if he'll be paired in midfield with FDJ and Puig/VDB/Pedri and we'll also play a more mobile player (even if it's Griezmann who is not really fast) than Suarez alongside Messi upfront we'll have a much more dynamic team we currently have.

JohnN

At this rate, he could hear: "he have a talk with Koeman and was informed he should find a club"..

Messi983

img_jbatalla_20200910-231427_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_ruiz8977-kHUE-U483399316458uf-572x381@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Kuchi

I would have been exited to see a new Barca, with young guns and the recent transfers, with actual effort and decent tactics.

That flew out the window, as the team will still revolve around Messi...and no..Pjanic is the last on the excitement list, him and Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans