Mesut Ozil

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought he was a calmed person, but since the previous clásicos he's been berserk! I also remember him insulting Gijón's crowd too... Glad we did not sign him...

W

woobie

Has anyone found a good vid showing whatever happened between Ozil and Villa?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Has anyone found a good vid showing whatever happened between Ozil and Villa?

The Italian clip is pretty good, IMO...It was nothing special really...Looked like Mesut walked almost into the center of the fracas, Villa used his arm to keep him from continuing, Mesut slapped it away, Villa slapped/pushed - couldn't see if he touched his face or not but Villa was calm the whole time...Mesut looked like he had a meltdown

La LL

Generally Delightful
Seriously people should stop with all the Villa racist rumours. They're spreading like wildfire.

"Özil sure was angry"

"Yeah, he was angry at Villa"

"Yeah? Probably Villa said something about his cultural background?"

"No I heard he insulted him for being Muslim!"

"I heard that too!"

"Yeah he grew up in a very xenophobic area"

"Yeah I heard that one time this Muslim man bumped into his mom when she was walking down the street"

"Yeah he hates Muslims"

Dumb bloody rumours. This is like a gathering of housewives.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And you can even see from the video, that Mesut is motioning to his face as if he was insulted in the slap/touch to his face...This Islamophobia nonsense is comical, from the usual detractors & conspiracy theorists

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And you can even see from the video, that Mesut is motioning to his face as if he was insulted in the slap/touch to his face...This Islamophobia nonsense is comical, from the usual detractors & conspiracy theorists

All lies probably. Same as they accused Busi in May.
And like Ozil cares about religion to be that touchy. He's dating a stripper or something.
Here she is

Anna+Maria+Lagerblom+es+la+novia+de+Mesut+Özil.jpg

La LL

Generally Delightful
Try reading the article...It has no quotes from the player, it's a reprint of the German blog that has since been removed, i.e. deemed bogus

In other words, peddle your trash elsewhere in your transparent attempts to deride the club

Inter Milan...

*shakes head*

La LL

Generally Delightful
Pretty much all your match attending fans.

haha all of the- hahaha the fans? hahaha are you- are you saying pretty much all the fans chanted that? Hahahahaha my, you're a real joker. Did you know that? That you're a joker? Bill Cosby over here hahaha... oh wait he's not even funny... but you certainly are! Richard Pryer doesn't have anything on you! No sir! "All of your attending fans"?

Stop it my ribs hurt.

Home of Barca Fans