Mesut Ozil

Trequartista

The good
Alves-very good.

Keita-average.

Titi-played a season and a half...in his final season was utter crap.

Pique-never viewed him as a transfer...but if you consider him as such,he is a resounding success

Maxwell-good for his price.

Ibra- Epic disaster.

Chyga-ditto

Hleb-ditto

Caceres-ditto

Henrique-ditto

Keirrisson-ditto

I agree but only to a degree...our signings of late have been depressingly bad...I am not sure if it's down to bad luck or incompetence...I really hope that the trend will reverse with Villa and possibly Adriano...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a matter of fact..if it wasn't for our world-smashing La Masia...we'd be battling it out with Valladolid and Real Betis...

Keita A+
Zlatan B(because of his price)
Alves A
MAxwell A+
Titi B-
Pique A++
Hleb,Caceres,co C-
Chiggy D-

Moe

powered by;
I'd give Zlatan a C and Hleb an F.

regarding Ozil I dont know how to feel about this. he'd certainly give us more depth (the only thing that I envy Madrid for) but I really hope we use our cantera's and buy Fabregas next year.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Catalan radio says we have a 4 year deal with ozil but Guardiola will say yes or no and very very accurate(most of the times) cadena ser says Guardiola rejected the deal.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Catalan radio says we have a 4 year deal with ozil but Guardiola will say yes or no and very very accurate(most of the times) cadena ser says Guardiola rejected the deal.

I dont understand... its not as of iniesta is going to be fit all the time... y would he say no.. if he dosent play well sel him, he would not cost much..

He must have ALOT of faith in the youth... man i wanted this to go through

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Fuck Fabregas,,, he didnt gave a transfer request...and now we are counting on him to come next year
why would Arsenal sell him next year...he would be even more important for them...

We need to sign 1 mid-fielder... our squad is too thin... counting on JDS and Thiago will always be a gamble.. Madrid are building an enormous squad!!

again Fuck Fabregas... he issued the come-and-get-me-plea at the start of summer and then took wenger's dick in his mouth... if he really wanted to come he should have requested a transfer! now he can rot in Arsenal.. we need to look ahead to our new season.. we Definitely need a MF ... Ozil for 15 M ! AWESOME!!

SoMa

thats the thing its a fucking hyped player for 12-15 mil, even if he doesnt fit in, im 100% sure that selling him for higher than 12 mil would not be a problem. dumb business not to get him.

-thats even if any of this is true.

dalitis8

Banned
thats the thing its a fucking hyped player for 12-15 mil, even if he doesnt fit in, im 100% sure that selling him for higher than 12 mil would not be a problem. dumb business not to get him.

-thats even if any of this is true.

I am not a huge fan...but 15m is reasonable I think...we would indeed have no problem selling him if we don't want to keep him or part-exchange him for Cesc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

but probably this is not true...the whole think about Pep saying yes or no after terms have been agreed sounds soap-operatic to me...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Let's face it, if Pep said no when Cadena Ser and Rac1 said he did it would be all over Sport and MD this morning, which it isn't. Looking at the way the media reports are going I would guess that Pep's approved the transfer and things will be made official later today.

Home of Barca Fans