Messi-Suarez-Neymar - famous MSN

barcanuck

Absolutely unstoppable trident. When you have two guys who can dribble past 3-4 players at the same time like Leo and Ney and add Luis who is a master in the box it's death to defense.

SKS-

Been watching Barca since the LVG days and with regards to forwards, this trident is the best I have ever seen. So many words you can use to describe the manner in which they play the game; any attempt to do so, would be an injustice to their quality.

raskolnikov

My boy sat down for the first time today in his little chair in front of tv while Barca was on but he's too young to understand and too young too remember one day. :(

Same with me, 16 months old is way too young.
But I will take him to the camp nou when he is like 6/7 to point out an aged Messi and tel him thats the best player ever :p

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
My boy sat down for the first time today in his little chair in front of tv while Barca was on but he's too young to understand and too young too remember one day. :(

My daughter is 5 weeks old and sits on my leg watching on the computer... Of course she just likes the colors and has no idea what she is seeing, but she was born in the year of the treble and now gets to see MSN

I

instinct

My daughter is 5 weeks old and sits on my leg watching on the computer... Of course she just likes the colors and has no idea what she is seeing, but she was born in the year of the treble and now gets to see MSN

Happy for you and for your family.

Don't tell her about Bartomeu! You don't want to lose her to the Real Madrid camp, do you? :)

F

Flavia

CaXvgLvWIAAW3Dr.jpg:large

Today's training.

@diegomessi Congrats!

Home of Barca Fans