Mental illness

Someone please tell me in decent English,am I mentally ill for instantly hating people who hate Buffon,Zanetti,Iniesta,Del Piero etc or I am right? I cant help but despise those people.It's okay to hate on a club even though I dont like that as well but can understand but hating on legends really does my brains in.

As I've already said,I seriously cut a guy from my life because I found out he hates Zanetti. I am aware that Zanetti doesn't give a crap about me. I must be mentally ill,thats all there is to it. After all,I've been getting help for 6 years. I am the problem apparently.

Any comments?

fergus90

Probably one for the therapist this.

But as long as you didn’t literally cut them, I’d say you’re good.

Probably one for the therapist this.

But as long as you didn’t literally cut them, I’d say you’re good.
"literally cut them" you mean murder them? If you do, I've thought about it. I have never been arrested and charged in my life. I am 28. Its just that people who hate Zanetti need to be murdered. I am mentally ill and diagnosed autistic. It's proven.

Edit : I have never met anyone who has something against me though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It needs to be proven, everyone can say they hate whoever but my guy hates all Inter players because of Juve relegation and shits on Zanetti 24/7.I don't deserve to listen to that stuff.

If zanetti has million number of fans i am one of them . if zanetti has ten fans i am one of them. if zanetti have only one fan and that is me . if zanetti has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the zanetti, i am against the world. i love #zanetti till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of zanetti . Hit Like If you Think zanetti Best player & Smart In the world

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But for real though, I don't know if you're talking with a therapist or someone, but if this just isn't schtick maybe seek someone to talk to.

But for real though, I don't know if you're talking with a therapist or someone, but if this just isn't schtick maybe seek someone to talk to.
I said I've been getting help for 6 years. I can't function in normal society. I am a decent person but mentally fucked in the head and autistic. No real life friends, never had a girlfriend,no job.

Slevinn

It needs to be proven, everyone can say they hate whoever but my guy hates all Inter players because of Juve relegation and shits on Zanetti 24/7.I don't deserve to listen to that stuff.
In that case, your love must be proven too, everyone can claim they love Zanetti.
You don’t look like someone who loves or even likes Zanetti.

Home of Barca Fans