evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
strong_MAXWELL_PRESENTADO_PARIS_strong.jpg

F

Flavia

Maxwell, transferred to París Saint-Germain

www.fcbarcelona.cat

01-12-2012 16:08

FC Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain have agreed to transfer Maxwell to the French club. Paris Saint-Germain will pay 4 million euros for the Brazilian fullback

FC Barcelona wants to thank Maxwell for his effort, predisposition and contribution to the team’s athletic successes during his time at the Club.

Maxwell arrived at FC Barcelona in the summer of 2009 from Inter Milan to play left back. The Brazilian has won a total of 10 titles as a FC Barcelona player in his two and a half years with the Club – three Spanish Super Cups, two European Super Cups, two League titles, two Club World Cups and one Champions League.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
did u see how shit abidal was yesterday? we made a big mistake letting him go for peanuts. shit club, always make shit deals. i'm looking for a new club to support, got any ideas man?

I guess you could go with Man City...but then again theirs the Tevez saga

B

barcelonista

did u see how shit abidal was yesterday? we made a big mistake letting him go for peanuts. shit club, always make shit deals. i'm looking for a new club to support, got any ideas man?

Newcastle! Making the best deals. Sold Carroll for £35 million. Can't get better than that.

JonM

Manchester City. They have a young new owner very passionate about football. They also have a great vision for the future, building a gigantic academy and hotels and stuff. Oh, and their wbesite is amazing.

Home of Barca Fans