Maxi Gomez

Messi983

Well, at least he would be cheaper than Lautaro.

Would still prefer Darwin Nunez or the other Luis Suarez. I've said it before and I know odds of them not being ready for a big club yet are pretty big so they could easily flop but we're clearly entering a rebuilding phase so I think getting one of them is worth a risk.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, at least he would be cheaper than Lautaro.

Would still prefer Darwin Nunez or the other Luis Suarez. I've said it before and I know odds of them not being ready for a big club yet are pretty big so they could easily flop but we're clearly entering a rebuilding phase so I think getting one of them is worth a risk.

I cannot say I know enough about Darwin or the other Suarez to comment on them, but Maxi is just the wrong fit and not good enough and never will be. Worse fit than Lautaro and Gabriel Jesus, but at least we might not burn through 70-100m on a striker this summer which is the positive I guess?

vuji_31

Jesis Christ where they find so bad fit players?

Can we have some pace , adter 11 years when Etoo was gone

Porque

He's a fine backup striker when you want to spam crosses. Should of been on the agenda last summer but instead no one was signed and then we had to overpay for Braithwaite.

Home of Barca Fans