Mavericky Puig

iniestaGOAT

This guy acting out again as if we let go of prime Iniesta

Shut the fuck up Ricky, go join Miami and become a part of Barca has beens

Temptation

Oh just STFU!

If you were so serious about your career, you'd join a club in the top 4 European leagues, perform and make Xavi and Barca realise their mistake and eat their words.

Instead, you chose the easy route and went to the retirement league giving reasons like: "Ooo I can watch another sport".......Pussy!

Players have been kicked outta big clubs before and have gone on to prove themselves at other big clubs working their ass off.

Messigician

Riqui Puig has unfollowed all Barca affiliated accounts on Instagram. #fcblive ❌

It's angry but doesn't know how to show it without being a little bitch about it

Messigician

Oh just STFU!

If you were so serious about your career, you'd join a club in the top 4 European leagues, perform and make Xavi and Barca realise their mistake and eat their words.

Instead, you chose the easy route and went to the retirement league giving reasons like: "Ooo I can watch another sport".......Pussy!

Players have been kicked outta big clubs before and have gone on to prove themselves at other big clubs working their ass off.
Kevin De Bruyne comes to mind

Iniesta Ultra

Wouldn't be right for him to ever play against Barca unless he comes back, fulfills his career with us, and then play semi-retired like Iniesta has many years later for exhibitions.

Iniesta Ultra

I understand he is to participate in some american skill challenge type show in a few hours "MLS vs Arsenal". Might be a bit interesting to watch, I enjoy these kinds of things unironically.

I would believe the player of this thread - "Mave" Ricky Puig - may be a bit unconvincing in an isolated skill challenge, though. I think what makes him a great player is mostly his sense of rhythm, vision, and decision making, not so much the technical side of the game.

Approximately how many of his Galaxy matches have you watched?

Porque

Barcelona made two mistakes in their history. Firing Cryuff and cancelling the Zidane deal, and not giving Puig a chance.

The second arguably bigger than the prior.

vegitot

Remember guys like serghei, geogre...celebrated like winning World Cup when Xavi arrived, they thought this bum would be a starter. Then things turned out worse than even under Koeman :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Belated happy birthday! Recently turned 24 and should now be taking big steps in his development towards his prime.

Where do you stand on your original Riqui(o)pinions? Are you finally convinced you were wrong or are you still hoping that Xavi was petty towards Riqui because he thought Riqui would surpass him in level and that a transfer to Liverpool/City is coming any day now?
@Iniesta Ultra @Bobo32 @BerkeleyBernie

Home of Barca Fans