Mavericky Puig

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Shows the state of our defense more than anything else if Riqui Van Puigie is able to dribble past them like prime Messi. :lol:

But will he ever reach Lewandowski level ? :koeman:

On a serious note, yeah our defence is pure trash. Based on midfield and attack i would be very sure to win the la liga title but the defence can destroy the hopes again.

JamDav1982

Roberto, Nico , Couthino... Nico is very promising but I don't think he has shown enough to start over Riqui. I mean, Riqui has so much heart and has plenty of talent, give the man a chance ffs.

Puig is nowhere near the player Coutinho is even with Coutiho decline.

Nico does not play in same position.

Puig got chances last season and will repeat for 100th time... he was shit in 3 of his 4 starts. Plays like he has no idea how CM works, is physically weak and plays to minimise it, has no real range of passing and is poor defensively.

Moves ball quickly which can be please on eye at times but not much else at all. Would get nowhere near any top teams squad and shows absolute lack of ambition not to go out and prove himself.

mc_lovin

Roberto, Nico , Couthino... Nico is very promising but I don't think he has shown enough to start over Riqui. I mean, Riqui has so much heart and has plenty of talent, give the man a chance ffs.

Start was the keyword there (implying first 11).

Puig's problem for now are Roberto and Gavi. And I agree with Koeman on them. Both look vastly superior physically (which is a joke considering Gavi is freshly 17) and more importantly look more composed. Rest is irrelevant (Nico not playing his position. God only knows what will happen with Coutinho).

And that's coming from someone who thinks Puig is pure technical brilliance. Unfortunately nothing else.

BusiTheKing

his physique is a bit of a meme around here lol. not a powerhouse by any stretch but he's got a bit of fast twitch muscle rigidity. shrugs of an 185m Bundesliga kid at 1:10 here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeT-rcj0t5w

also didn't exactly have any problems dealing with Thomas Partey on his case iirc

do you people have some evidence we can look at that testifies to this certainty of this long regurgitated gospel?

Birdy

That kid is super stubborn.

He knows he won't get any minutes by Koeman.
He knows that Pedri is cemented starter, but also Cou, Demir, and Gavi are all ahead of him in the pecking order for just one position.
And yet he refuses to go out on loan and play at least 30 games a season if injury free, instead of less than 50 minutes in total...

CatalinR10

He went from being really underated , me praising him and wanting him to start more and more , to becoming extremely overated and fucking annoying.

Porque

Riqui is high on life. Golf with Laporta, TikTok's with Pique, 5 minutes with FC Barcelona here and there.

Only way he is leaving FC Barcelona is in a casket.

Home of Barca Fans