Mavericky Puig

George_Costanza

Fati didnt like Valverde?

Clean made that one up.

So for 3 years we can say only one youngster liked EV, and it was for few months before he was sacked.

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

Go back to what I said earlier about managing youngsters, I can't blame Malcom especially when that damage is done and his confidence was low.

That's why I like Puig because despite not playing much he was the best player when he was given a chance against Juve. I like his fighting spirit and high confidence level despite how poorly he is managed so far. For me Cowman is like Mr. Trask, the headmaster of Baird School from Scent of Women movie.
Dont need to go back to your opinion on how young players are managed if deemed not good enough and you have zero idea whatsoever how he man managed young players who were in B team etc anyway. Or first team.

Cant blame Malcolm for what?

He was an average player that in my opinion realised they made a mistake on when he couldnt play LW and was left with being a RW with Messi in front of him.

Did well to sell him and get money did for him.

JamDav1982

So for 3 years we can say only one youngster liked EV, and it was for few months before he was sacked.

No you are guessing again that all youngsters did not like him and when shown that is not case guess all but the one who proved you wrong didnt like him.

Back up that the young players didnt like him....

George_Costanza

No you are guessing again that all youngsters did not like him and when shown that is not case guess all but the one who proved you wrong didnt like him.

Back up that the young players didnt like him....

Bro, I can even claim that Insu Fati's introduction was due to circumstances nothing more. I don't think EV planned to play Fati but was forced to play him and Carles Perez because Suarez and Dembele were both injured, Malcom got sold and Griezmann just signed with us.

Don't get carried away with the narrative that EV actually cared about any youngster including Fati.

xXKonan

Riqui Puig doesn't play for a lack of involvement in training. The presence of Riqui Puig in the voluntary training at the end of the sessions has not been seen (via
@partidazocope

behindbrowneyes

Its voluntary for a reason so fuck off.

Hate that clique bullshit

Sure, but it makes him look bad when Alena and Pedri stay for longer.

Looks like Puig isn't the nice guy he comes across as. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard. Won't be the first and won't be the last who throws away a good career because of the wrong values and priorities in life.

behindbrowneyes

Valverde made an effort to spot talent. Didnt Barca B coach comment he was the first coach since Guardiola to attend Barca B matches?

Gerard L?pez (Bar?a B coach): "I'm glad Valverde came to see us. It's been 2 and a half years since the coach of the first team has came to see us play." pic.twitter.com/WhUb2ZsFtJ
? BarcaSpiral (@BarcaSpiral) 8. Dezember 2017

Gotta say Valverde was right about Araujo and Todibo. He was right to bet on Araujo and letting the club loan Todibo.

Messigician

Gerard L?pez (Bar?a B coach): "I'm glad Valverde came to see us. It's been 2 and a half years since the coach of the first team has came to see us play." pic.twitter.com/WhUb2ZsFtJ
? BarcaSpiral (@BarcaSpiral) 8. Dezember 2017

Gotta say Valverde was right about Araujo and Todibo. He was right to bet on Araujo and letting the club loan Todibo.
This

CatalinR10

Riqui Puig doesn't play for a lack of involvement in training. The presence of Riqui Puig in the voluntary training at the end of the sessions has not been seen (via
@partidazocope

like it matters at all .

Imagine coming to train with the first team and outrunning the midfield every training only for the coach to not give a shit . After 10 tries I would give up aswell cause what's the point if the coach has something personal with you.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bro, I can even claim that Insu Fati's introduction was due to circumstances nothing more. I don't think EV planned to play Fati but was forced to play him and Carles Perez because Suarez and Dembele were both injured, Malcom got sold and Griezmann just signed with us.

Don't get carried away with the narrative that EV actually cared about any youngster including Fati.

Absolutely

Home of Barca Fans