Mavericky Puig

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Great kid and really fun to watch. Could easily see him starting in our midfield against teams that we dominate and rather park the bus than prefer an up and down and physical game.

Devils

He's got big talent but more importantly he seems to have the right confidence and mentality to play in the first team.

Anyways, great performance. Hopefully he gets many CDR minutes and some Liga time too this year.

Joan

He's flashier than Alena, for sure, but in Alena we have a the sterotypical Barca midfielder who could very well be the perfect first team starter in some time.

Do you really think that? I don't think Alena's anything like a stereotypical Barca midfielder. And I'm not doing a BBZ here (tall not short, strong not weak, not a schoolboy etc.). He's far more direct than a classic Barca CM. Don't think he's suited for our slow build up all that well. But could thrive in a transition orriented side. He can hopefully adapt withour sacrifizing his main traits (dribbling, scoring, creation from transition). On the other hand, I can easily see Puig in our midfield three. Imo, I'd still go for Alena talent wise if it was between the two.

RMU ReBorn

He might be tiny, but he has bigger balls than Rakitić will ever have.

This post deserves to be up there with most stupid one i have ever seen on this forum. Anyone who gives a cute pass is better than Rakitic :lol: . You don't have slightest of idea about the position in which Rakitic plays and the role he has been instructed to do . Jees such delusion . Someone who showed nerves to take his countrys two significant and historic penaltys doesn't have balls. Oh boy keep going

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans