Mauro Icardi

EdmondDantes

I have no clue what Inter have been up to since we played them in the CL group stage (other than the odd Lautaro goal I see on Youtube), what's going on here?

I thought Icardi was their best player?

Leo_Messi

One of the most one-dimensional strikers out there who is only useful inside the penalty box. Toxic entourage and prone to creating a fuss in the dressing room. No way should we ever even entertain the idea of signing this guy. I doubt that Florentino is this stupid to buy him either. Could see him go to Atlético where he would fit nicely along with the other mostly perpetual losers and one-dimensional players.

DndAhead

Some are saying his poor attitude, locker room dysfunction, and his wife/agent's comments about his contract aren't helping the situation

El Gato

Villarato!
Looks like him & Wanda want the club to match the status he would have in an elite team.

He may well be on the market this summer. Will only have one year of contract left in 2020 so this year is the largest profit the club could make on him. Probably EPL bound unless Barca swoop in to truly replace Suarez with that loan money.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perez is in love with Benz. Unless he dips again before May and screws our trophy chances, there's little chance he'll change his mind. + Icardi will make the same demands any other potential striker did like Dżeko or Lewa, most were told they would be considered only as secondary options.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Icardi thinks with his dick, not his brain. So as long as Wanda want to go to Madrid, he'll go to Madrid.

Leo_Messi

Looks like him & Wanda want the club to match the status he would have in an elite team.

He may well be on the market this summer. Will only have one year of contract left in 2020 so this year is the largest profit the club could make on him. Probably EPL bound unless Barca swoop in to truly replace Suarez with that loan money.

I think that you can count us out. Pretty sure that not even Bartomeu would go this low. It's either RM if Florentino has a brain fart or the EPL IMO. Maybe Atlético as I wrote. Would fit right in.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wanda can be a pretty convincing woman. I would be worried for Papa Flo [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]

He might get swayed rather easily.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think that you can count us out. Pretty sure that not even Bartomeu would go this low. It's either RM if Florentino has a brain fart or the EPL IMO. Maybe Atlético as I wrote. Would fit right in.

He would be an absolutely sound replacement. It's unlikely to go down in either case since Messi had a hand in blocking his inclusion to the national team, but there is no institutional low Barto isn't prepared to go for. The loan is exactly for this sort of purpose.

Doubt Wanda likes England, shitty climate to do sunbathing, raise kids or do business since it'll be after Brexit. It's Spain, PSG or nowhere.

Wanda can be a pretty convincing woman. I would be worried for Papa Flo [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]

He might get swayed rather easily.

Nah. Flo is an expert at smelling a rat agent. Systematically got rid of every Mendes player and never done a deal with Raiola.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans