Mauricio Pochettino

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude,
will you come back to this post and admit you were terribly wrong
WHEN he will make UTD win EPL and CL again the next 10 years?

If he does that I'd be happy to take my L.

Won't shy away from admitting I was wrong.

fergus90

Although United are an absolute shambles currently, so managing PSG with all those egos is good practice.

JamDav1982

Nah. He shit the bed in no changing something after he saw the team collapse at first Madrid goal.

And it was clear foul from Benzema on Donnarumma. Didn't even touch the ball.

Shit the bed by not benching Messi.

But in reality that is not an option.

The players at PSG are polar opposite of how he has coached at other sides and his style of play.

Will be glad to leave and show what he is as a coach.

Gone further in CL than any of these players recently though. Clear where problem lies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Although United are an absolute shambles currently, so managing PSG with all those egos is good practice.

I will acknowledge that managing PSG is an issue and when Tuchel had problems Pochettino likely never had a big chance, but PSG have regressed since Pochettino took over. They might be leading their league but their performances have been shocking for a while now.

I don't rate Pochettino as an elite manager or a winner, or someone who can instill a winning culture. He was never like that as a player nor have I seen that from him as a manager.

Could he prove me wrong? Of course and I'd be happy to admit I was wrong if that happens but I have my doubts that it will come to that...

Morten

Don't think he is a bad coach, but at the same time, if he goes to United instead of RM, i'm okay with it.

Home of Barca Fans