Matthijs de Ligt

Sailor Mars

Some Juve fans I know think he has been very solid today. And has been good after shaky start

It might be that they have a more positive opinion of him because he is a new shiny expensive toy, and he is still young.
But he seems to make a costly mistake in the games I have watched

Zidane82

It might be that they have a more positive opinion of him because he is a new shiny expensive toy, and he is still young.
But he seems to make a costly mistake in the games I have watched

Pretty sure he’s been to blame or part blame for most of the conceded goals since he got there ..

VN10

De Ligt is developing nicely. Don’t know what all the ‘flop after all’ talk is about.

It's the same old trash comments by people that dont watch him and have no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

A 20 year old who goes to a different country, with a completely opposite style of football to what he is used to, with a difficult new language and doesn't have many English speaking players around him...

He's a fucking right central defender who is famous for his footballing playstyle with his right leg, get's placed in the left of the defence in a team that doe not really build up from the back and place a very high defensive line and is paired up with Bonucci who is utter trash in my book. Well let's say I'm not too impressived with this pseudo defender called Bonucci.
[MENTION=22349]Givenchy[/MENTION] he should replace Pique, or shall we call him Lulque. What a disaster of a defender Pique is, damn. Let's not even speak about that lul French fool next to him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's the same old trash comments by people that dont watch him and have no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

A 20 year old who goes to a different country, with a completely opposite style of football to what he is used to, with a difficult new language and doesn't have many English speaking players around him...

He's a fucking right central defender who is famous for his footballing playstyle with his right leg, get's placed in the left of the defence in a team that doe not really build up from the back and place a very high defensive line and is paired up with Bonucci who is utter trash in my book. Well let's say I'm not too impressived with this pseudo defender called Bonucci.
@Givenchy he should replace Pique, or shall we call him Lulque. What a disaster of a defender Pique is, damn. Let's not even speak about that lul French fool next to him.

Not sure what the point is, De Ligt played on the left before Ten Hag and for Oranje with VVD. Nevertheless, he will adapt since his quality cannot be questioned

[MENTION=22349]Givenchy[/MENTION] he should replace Pique, or shall we call him Lulque. What a disaster of a defender Pique is, damn. Let's not even speak about that lul French fool next to him.

Dutch bias. De Ligt will NEVER reach the heights Pique did. Pique was an absolute monster up to 2015. And in terms of winning trophies Pique is one of the most successful football players in football history - any position, any era. De Ligt won't win half the trophies he has. Show some respect.

FinBarcelonafan

Dutch bias. De Ligt will NEVER reach the heights Pique did. Pique was an absolute monster up to 2015. And in terms of winning trophies Pique is one of the most successful football players in football history - any position, any era. De Ligt won't win half the trophies he has. Show some respect.

He plays in Italy. He will end up with more silverware.

VN10

Same bullshit arguments as people use for Messi: 'He never won a WC, he can't be the best player ever'. That's utter bullshit, football is a team game and we are comparing individuals.

Pfff, Pique got carried by an insane generation. Fact.
De Ligt is 20 y/o and already close Pique's peak level. If you don't see that De Ligt has all the potential to become - individually - better than Pique, football aint for you honey.

I respect Pique, but I'm not too fond of him as a player.

CatalinR10

Thank GOD we didn't get him . Imagine him making mistake after mistake every game. In the italian farmers league he gets away with it but here we would have been outside top 7.

Dodged a BIG bullet dawgs , we should be happy for that.

Same bullshit arguments as people use for Messi: 'He never won a WC, he can't be the best player ever'. That's utter bullshit, football is a team game and we are comparing individuals.

Pfff, Pique got carried by an insane generation. Fact.
De Ligt is 20 y/o and already close Pique's peak level. If you don't see that De Ligt has all the potential to become - individually - better than Pique, football aint for you honey.

I respect Pique, but I'm not too fond of him as a player.

To clarify , you think Pique got carried to his 33 trophies for club and country.

You think De Ligt is already close to peak Pique.

Bwahahaha.

What next? Depay better than prime Henry? Iniesta a pub player compared to van der beek? Quincy Promes the next Ronaldinho?

It's obvious , if the footballer isn't Dutch, then football is not for you, sweetcheeks x

Home of Barca Fans