Matthijs de Ligt

BarçaBarça

This kinda toxic attitude bothers me lol Barca wasnt even really interested. They were buying Griezmann.

Its like me saying hope every Danish players fails cus Barca got none

Welcome to Barcaforum.

How do you know that? Right now we are going for Neymar who cost 2-3 times De Ligt and Griezmann was a done deal since 3 months ago.
I think it is more possible that we were into him, but he turned us down. Juventus is a direct competitor for Barca to the CL, so of course I don't wish them good luck.

And no, it's not like saying every danish player should fail, because Barca don't have any. It's really not.
Was I allowed to be mad at Neymar when he left, or should I just wish him good luck and thanks for all the memories, btw?

Sorin

Bonucci will be benched after his first brainfart. He has a few in him every season so De Ligt will take his spot pretty soon.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nah. Raiola is with him. These players very rarely join Barca. I seriously doubt he will ever join Barca. This was his chance.

I don't see it either. Some fans seem bitter when it should've been obvious the moment he hired Raiola - he will prioritize paycheck over all else. He was always a luxury buy, shame but we move on

Sorin

De Ligt also has them

Yeah but with Bonucci you know what you get. He won't ever change his ways while it's more understandable for a 20 year old to have the odd brainfart. However, with De Ligt, he can get the errors out of his system with more experience.

By the middle of the season I expect De Ligt to be a starter, no doubt.

J

José Mourinho

Like on every football forum, there's only a handful people with a good opinion.
I mean, 99% of the users here write insane bullshit on the regular.

yeah, like some promising that de ligt goes to barca

Home of Barca Fans