Mats Hummels

Hummels is very good,but made many mistakes during the season.Borussia is the only team whose matches I watch in Bundesliga,and I've seen his slow reactions,missjudgements and bad deceisions.Bunch of people that never spoken his name in their life now jumped after this goal of his...

He's very good,but not the world's best CB.And who wants him must pay probbably over 40 so...

We should concentrate on finding CB that is optimal(read:affordable,usefull,adaptabble,reliyable)for us instead of daydreaming...

Alik

Hummels is very good,but made many mistakes during the season.Borussia is the only team whose matches I watch in Bundesliga,and I've seen his slow reactions,missjudgements and bad deceisions.Bunch of people that never spoken his name in their life now jumped after this goal of his...

He's very good,but not the world's best CB.And who wants him must pay probbably over 40 so...

We should concentrate on finding CB that is optimal(read:affordable,usefull,adaptabble,reliyable)for us instead of daydreaming...

Yeah, Kaboul, Micah Richards > Hummels

puri

I watched every game. Which mistake from this season are you referring to ? He was the best defender in europe the 2nd part of the season. Ramos only gets mre attention because of his headed goals.

L

linetty

Hummels is pretty much affordable but the board are cheap asses when it comes to defenders.

I'd rather play without defence than get Richards, Kaboul and Huth for free.

jairzinho

Had we put together a serious offer we would have gotten him, just like the way we're sending a serious offer to Liverpool.

I watched every game. Which mistake from this season are you referring to ? He was the best defender in europe the 2nd part of the season. Ramos only gets mre attention because of his headed goals.

C'mon,dude!He looked lost and tottaly ridiculous against Eintracht-they should've lost that game by 2-5!He was so weak in defeat against Real...as a matter of fact,I believe he looked so good to you just because for the most of season(because of Neven's injuru)he had sooo miserable partners(turtle Sokratis and ancient Friedrich)that just by plane contrast he seemed great!

L

linetty

C'mon,dude!He looked lost and tottaly ridiculous against Eintracht-they should've lost that game by 2-5!He was so weak in defeat against Real...as a matter of fact,I believe he looked so good to you just because for the most of season(because of Neven's injuru)he had sooo miserable partners(turtle Sokratis and ancient Friedrich)that just by plane contrast he seemed great!
I wonder if you ever seen Richards, Kaboul or Huth play if you prefer them over Hummels.

Hummels has his bad days but they are always shit.

F

Flavia

Ok,guys,laugh at me as much as you like...I just hope we won't cry for any of those 3 players at the end...you guy laugh every tranfer season and we end up wit the same weak defense while others pile up their CB stocks...

Cry for micah richards? I'd rather play masch as cb one more season than have richards or kaboul as cb's.

People on this forum have no manners...

I mean:I do not agree with sooooooooo many of you on so many things but I never asked anyone "Do you have brain?","Do you have TV/internet?","Where do you live...in a a cave?","Are you retarded?"...

When I hear that somebody values highly some player that is tottaly rubbish to me,I try to point out some real flaws or make usefull comparisons or anything...even try to put myself into their perspective-we all have eyes but see same things differently 'cause we have differant tastes and value different abbilities...never asked anyone "Are you born without a brain or something?"-for me it's insulting the person I don't know...

Not that I'm critisising you,or asking you to stop-keep on doing it like you did so far...I'm just confused...it's not usual for me,I don't understand it...but,maybe customs are different in your countys,how woul I know?

Icarium

Lifestealer
If someone wants to buy him it will be around 60M imo. I don't know think he will bvb this season. Gundogan hummels reus at barca could have been so awesome but too bad not a single one coming to barca.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Lionheart

The guy said he doesn´t want to leave and doesn´t care about higher wages. BVB doesn´t want to sell and we´re about to splash 80+M on Suárez, forget it.

I

instinct

The guy said he doesn´t want to leave and doesn´t care about higher wages. BVB doesn´t want to sell and we´re about to splash 80+M on Suárez, forget it.

Give me a source where he said that doesn't want to leave, I mean where he clearly said that he doesn't want to leave.

I don't know one but maybe you know a source which I don't know yet.

Home of Barca Fans