Mats Hummels

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Poor man's Pique.

Edit: What an amateur :lol:

Are there still people who actually want him over to Barça, given he just proved he's a carbon copy of Piqué? This game quite frankly solidified the belief I had of Hummels throughout the season, Subotic making him look so much better than he actually is.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought he was OK-ish except for that long ball that almost led to Robben scoring... That's a mistake that's been recurrent through out his season...

About him coming to Barca, meh, I wouldn't complain... At least he is a defender and not a DM, and despite his mistakes I would rather see him as our CB than Song or Adriano...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wtf was up with his passing today, absolutely dismal.

No awareness for either goals as well. If he were to come to Barca he'd make just as many fuckups as the other defenders bar aerial duels.

Barca8

Wtf was up with his passing today, absolutely dismal.

No awareness for either goals as well. If he were to come to Barca he'd make just as many fuckups as the other defenders bar aerial duels.

He fucked up in the aerial duels today too... that near goal that Robben hit Wiedenfeller in the face with... that was a long ball that Hummels let go over his head. He didn't have a good match.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There really aren't that many good defenders these days!

Right now, but a young generation of pretty phenomenal defenders is rising up:

Varane, Marquinhos, Alaba, De Scigleo, Papadopoulos, Jones, Rafael, Shaw, Inigo Martinez, Laporte, Zouma, Carvajal, Montoya, Manquillo, Mallo, Digne just to name a few off the top of my head :D

All of them have unbelievably high potential and talent and are rising up rapidly.

Home of Barca Fans