MAtS - DDG Swap?

MAtS - DDG swap?

• Total voters

Faceless

No more faces at night
This is the reason why Enke said that being a Barcelona goalie is one of the hardest position in the world. I'm sure MAtS will fix his mess in training..

khaled_a_d

Yes and easily tbh
DDG is arguably top 3 GK in the world with Courtois & Neuer right now and he is just 18 months older than MATS who has the potential to be top 3 but few years from that
If the price difference is right which is possible considering 1 year remaining in his contract I can't find a real reason to say no tbh
Bravo knew b4 he joined that there was a very good chance he was replacing Pinto not Valdes (it is actually what most people thought) .he can fight with DDG for games
A chance like that doesn't come everyday tbh and if it is on the table we should take it .nothing against MATS

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

Be advised.... this type of nonsense will ultimately be the death of this forum.

I really find it difficult to respond without being rude and swearing.

Be advised.... this type of nonsense will ultimately be the death of this forum.

I really find it difficult to respond without being rude and swearing.

Anyone not answering No are obviously fake ass barça fans without a shred of gratitude (and humor) in their ugly bodies.

There.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Kevin Trapp pretty???!!

lol.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
Now that I look he sure blow away two other former average love bird of yours Gonazlo Higuain and Edin Dzeko.

Good progress my lady.:thumbsup:

zanela

I progress, you regress. That's the difference. Icardi ain't gonna cut the mustard. Must up your game. :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans