Martin Odegaard

Who played better than Odegaard since start of the season?

Only seen the big 3 so far so I would say Casemiro, Renan Lodi and Fati . Fati is a sore one though ... I know Real Madrid fans are trying to make out the kid is older than 16. Sounds like they got too much salt in their soup too, eh Wolfy my son.

El Gato

Villarato!
Only seen the big 3 so far so I would say Casemiro, Renan Lodi and Fati . Fati is a sore one though ... I know Real Madrid fans are trying to make out the kid is older than 16. Sounds like they got too much salt in their soup too, eh Wolfy my son.

Players that played 2 games are better performers than a player who started and was the team's best performer in pretty much every game this season putting them in top4 for the first time in god knows how long? I mean, sorry dude, but I gotta disagree.

The 16 thing is funny, because I've literally only seen it questioned on this board.

Players that played 2 games are better performers than a player who started and was the team's best performer in pretty much every game this season putting them in top4 for the first time in god knows how long? I mean, sorry dude, but I gotta disagree.

The 16 thing is funny, because I've literally only seen it questioned on this board.

Eh? The players I named have all played at least 5 games, not 2. Odegaard has played 6. Fati has the same goals and assists as Ode with significantly less minutes.

Any league table after 6 games is for the most part of no relevance. Sociedad being 4th is no big Deal, unless they finish there.

Click on the twitter links given here regarding Fati's age, most of those complaining were Madrid fans. They seem to have a bee in their bonnet about Ansu. Maybe because he chose Barca over Real when he left Sevilla.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was fantastic tonight. Amazing talent. If Real Madrid don't bring him back next summer and make him a proper 1st team player they're going to lose him.

Would have been amazing for Barca together with Arthur and de Jong with his creativity and workrate as the RCM, alas...

El Gato

Villarato!
They might not, but not for the lack of impression, rather for trying to honour the deal with Sociedad. Madrid need at least 1 other midfielder to come in. Martin, possibly Eriksen, Kroos, James, unsellable Isco (who can rot in the stands for all anyone cares by now) and Fede means someone other than Modrić needs to go and someone will likely play out of position.

I hope Vazquez gets a good deal from Solari in Orlando or something. And that Isco fucks off anywhere ASAP.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You better hope Zidane is not there next season. He'll just bench Ødegaard for every other player available to him.

Havesaks

They might not, but not for the lack of impression, rather for trying to honour the deal with Sociedad. Madrid need at least 1 other midfielder to come in. Martin, possibly Eriksen, Kroos, James, unsellable Isco (who can rot in the stands for all anyone cares by now) and Fede means someone other than Modrić needs to go and someone will likely play out of position.

I hope Vazquez gets a good deal from Solari in Orlando or something. And that Isco fucks off anywhere ASAP.

What does "honour the deal with sociedad" imply? Havent they just lent him for a season?

El Gato

Villarato!
What does "honour the deal with sociedad" imply? Havent they just lent him for a season?

Option, with preference from Odegaard and Sociedad, to extend to 2 years next summer. He knows what's up in Madrid and wants none of it yet, he'd rather wait out the storm and heads to roll without being hit by the collateral. More power to him TBH.

serghei

Iniesta 4.0 after Isco, Asensio, and Ceballos. Seriously though, he's talented and well-rounded, even if there's not an area where he totally shines.

Home of Barca Fans