Martin Montoya

JonM

A month ago, the guy said that he played more this season than he though he would.

It's just an agent doing his job with little threats here and there.

mixer

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund are among the clubs who're talking with Barça to sign Martin" [sussidiario]
Orobitg (agent Montoya): "There have been contacts with Inter Milan, but Barcelona made clear they don't want to sell." [ilsussidiario]

I hope the last part is true, and Barca really doesn't want to sell and play him more next season.
Yeah, that's quite comforting...

Cule4life

The Culest
Tito should just break his act and should just have a squad of 11 of his favourite players next season as all or promising prospects seem to want to leave due to Tito's incompetence

JamDav1982

Tito should just break his act and should just have a squad of 11 of his favourite players next season as all or promising prospects seem to want to leave due to Tito's incompetence

Like who?

Thiago and thats about it and that was brough on by Pep when Cesc was purchased.

mixer

As for the loaning them to Everton he will get first team football there and is nowhere near ready for the Barca first team.
lol He can be a starter at Barça easily. He should be. He's been very solid when he got some time with first team. I felt more calmed when he played instead of alves...

One way or another, Montoya > Alves

JamDav1982

lol He can be a starter at Barça easily. He should be. He's been very solid when he got some time with first team. I felt more calmed when he played instead of alves...

One way or another, Montoya > Alves

I was not talking about Montoya.

spark

It seems we're trying to loan every great prospect we have and push them out of the club, what's up with this BS? We used to play them in our own team and let them gain experience on the highest level (not at Everton) and adapt to our playing style, now we're just loaning everyone and let 30-year-olds play every game until they're tired and injured. No rotation, no trust in our youngsters, I'm sick of this s**t.

Why are you having a meltdown? Montoya has not gone anywhere.

Cule4life

The Culest
It might be the agent talking but there may be some prods by Montoya to him to do this. Maybe Montoya sees a Thiago-esque situation with himself. Really disappointed and angry at the way Tito has handled our youngsters.

Home of Barca Fans