Martin Montoya

xXKonan

Right back Martin Montoya (24), on loan at Inter, won't continue in January. He will return to Spain, although not to Barcelona. [gazzetta]

His agent recently was talking about how the rumors are false etc. but so many of these have been popping up wouldn't surprise me if their was some truth to them in some ways.

I thought this loan would be a great move for him but sadly it hasn't worked out.

Last edited:

Galning

It wouldn't make sense for him to stay at Inter anyway. Should join a La Liga team and start playing regularly. He turns 25 in April, it's time to take a step back and start impressing on the field.

JamDav1982

It wouldn't make sense for him to stay at Inter anyway. Should join a La Liga team and start playing regularly. He turns 25 in April, it's time to take a step back and start impressing on the field.

Seems like a text book Sevilla signing.

Or even better for his career could be Rayo if he could accept the drop. One decent season there and he would get an EPL move.

xXKonan

Montoya wouldn't be a bad option for Sevilla and I'm pretty sure he would get some game time there or a team like Rayo like Jamdav said.

He had a run of Pre season games for Inter but he didn't fit Inter's style or in general was lackluster so they stuck with Santon to fill out that RB spot.

xXKonan

Clubs and player agreed that Martin Montoya (24), on loan at Inter, will join another club on loan in January, probably Liga team. [ts cds]

Darko

Time to say goodbye I guess, I've always liked him and I hope he makes it, at least for a midtable club in La Liga.

XaviMessiGirl

He played in a couple friendlies and has been directly at fault for multiple goals. I guess that on top of what he does in training is enough for Mancini to not want to play him in the league.

Home of Barca Fans