Martin Caceres

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, if you approach it from the glass is half full, at least Caceres didn't commit any gross errors or give up a pk...Did nothing to make me think he's going to have a place in the squad in the future

Just a bad buy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I still like him though. He has all the physical qualities and plays with his heart without any bad intent. It's these players that modern football misses. Too bad his brain isn't up to his physical qualities.

T

The Horse

What happened to this fella? I remember a few seasons ago he was heralded as the next Roberto Ayala..all downhill for him ever since then.

Trequartista

The good
I still like him though. He has all the physical qualities and plays with his heart without any bad intent. It's these players that modern football misses. Too bad his brain isn't up to his physical qualities.

+1,he has the qualities to be a superb defender IF he tries to use his brain more,his passing skills are just bad,even a 14 years old defender from La Masia would have better passing skills than Martin

Sevilla has the option to buy him for 5 million euros, I doubt they'll turn down the chance to buy him at such a bargain price.

5m is not a bargain for sure

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Seville would be dumbfucks not to activate the buy out clause... But then the idea that 'Barca anyway aren't going to utilise him nor be able to sell him, so why not try and get him for a reduced fee!?' would sure get into their minds

Da Silva

I think he has been very good, I like this kid.
If sevilla doesnt want to buy him for a 5mil, barca should definitely get him back.
He can be backup for RWB and CB.

IMO! Hes better than Adriano.

Does I remember right, Barca bought him for 16-18mil :p

Home of Barca Fans