Martin Caceres

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's heading to World cup so it's not so easy to make some thing happen in the mean while!!

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
3m???????????? Wtf :s

hes been a starter for uruguay for 4 years now.

these assholes can go suck a big one. take him back then, as cover for alves. atleast he's fast ;)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Yes, better suited for Barcelona than Chygrynskiy at least. But both deserve more chances imo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
3m???????????? Wtf :s

hes been a starter for uruguay for 4 years now.

these assholes can go suck a big one. take him back then, as cover for alves. atleast he's fast ;)

you got me wrong there buddy... they actually agreed to pay 12 or some thing, but now they say they want to pay only 9m!!

TheMessiShow

you got me wrong there buddy... they actually agreed to pay 12 or some thing, but now they say they want to pay only 9m!!

I thought they were only willing to pay 9 million for him while we want 12.

I read somewhere that someone else wanted Caceres too. Maybe it was Valencia

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I thought they were only willing to pay 9 million for him while we want 12.

I read somewhere that someone else wanted Caceres too. Maybe it was Valencia

we want 12 because we actually decided to sell the player only if they pay 12 for which they agreed... now they want to pay less!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Cáceres is awesome (as LB), but I'm sure Pep won't take him back, so yeah, we should sell him and 12 million seems about right...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
surely he will be used to get cesc as arsenal at interested in him.. 35 mill and him seems perfect for all...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
we have 3 non-EU players returning now(Caceres, Henrique and Hleb) We already have Maxwell & Chyga... So we can accommodate only one of the moan-outs and would have to again find new clubs for the rest of them!! So better include Henrique and Caceres in Cesc deal probably!? And sell Hleb to Aston Villa

Henrique+ Caceres + 20 = Cesc

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Well on Goal.com they said Sport reckons we're shipping Caceres and Henrique out. We should look to recoup as much as we can tbh. The money we've wasted on Chyg, Henrique, Keirrison, Caceres, Hleb is just disgraceful.

Home of Barca Fans