Martin Caceres

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
slow. according to a juve blog. but they love him!

Caceres: 6.5- Started out a bit slow and sloppy in defense, but really grew into the game and contributed nicely to attacking play. Went off late with a muscular problem, hopefully it’s nothing serious. He’s 22, he hardly played last season, and this is only his 10-15th game in Italy. Sign this kid up!

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"

Caceres: 6.5- Started out a bit slow and sloppy in defense, but really grew into the game and contributed nicely to attacking play. Went off late with a muscular problem, hopefully it’s nothing serious. He’s 22, he hardly played last season, and this is only his 10-15th game in Italy. Sign this kid up!

thakyou, this is good to know and u make a good point there.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I watched the full match and Caceres was Juve´s 2nd best player (right after Diego).
He is still young and experience in Serie will only do him good.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bump!

Last news (10 days ago) was that he wants to stay at Juve. No signals from the club though..

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Personally I wouldn't mind having him back, especially since it looks likely that Marquez is leaving. He's improved loads in Italy and should be a decent cover along the back four...also could provide some competition for Alves

ViolentLogic

Come on Caceres, Barca will need you!!! If you decide on Barca you will get league titles!!! :p

Not so with Juve!!!

Hahahaha

Come on Caceres, Barca will need you!!! If you decide on Barca you will get league titles!!! :p

Not so with Juve!!!

Hahahaha

10Rivaldo

Caceres is returning

lg_hp-sauce-big.jpg
????????????

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
sauce=source

:lol: yeah

Sport says so!! His loan spell with Juventus is only upto June 30th and hence they can have the right to buy him by paying the stipulated amount only till that time... and since an agreement is far from reached, he's more or less returning!! Might possibly end up at Arsenal as a make-weight for Cesc, if we decide to buy a new RB or might stay as our own version of O'shea or some thing!!

10Rivaldo

June 30th? Unless you meant May 30th, there's still some time left until June 30th. And from what I've heard Caceres wants to stay at Juve and get first team football, which you can't blame him for. But I wouldn't mind him coming back.

Home of Barca Fans