Martin Braithwaite

LeeRomeno

Think he has been dangerous in both games he came on as a sub. Unfortunately rest of team was pretty much out of breath, so he got isolated quickly. Perhaps time to start? He is different profile player, clearly needs time to get adjusted to team of course, but he is fast strong and has decent technique, so i would not mind really starting him vs Sociedad.

MagIX

I agree.
for me 4-4-2 with in front Braithwaite - Messi
Pure CF with power
and btw we do not have the players to play a 4-3-3 (as I had already written in the tread Barca- Eibar)

Morten

Braithwaite, is that the name of a german sausage company or something? Sure sounds like it.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

Why very sad, we have to buy a player more than 100 million so it wont be sad, he might just click in our system , cause we all know how all our mega signing that costs us more than 150 millions turned out to be.

Barcilliant

Why very sad, we have to buy a player more than 100 million so it wont be sad, he might just click in our system , cause we all know how all our mega signing that costs us more than 150 millions turned out to be.

Exactly. Nearly 500 million on fucking Dembele, Griezmann and Coutinho.

El Guaje

Exactly. Nearly 500 million on fucking Dembele, Griezmann and Coutinho.

They are good players, but we bought them to play in either a system that doesnt fit them (slow ass shit slowmotion football where nobody moves around) or out of position. Im sure all of them would be better if we started to play faster and more direct and if all players actually moved off the ball, made runs etc.

Messigician

They are good players, but we bought them to play in either a system that doesnt fit them (slow ass shit slowmotion football where nobody moves around) or out of position. Im sure all of them would be better if we started to play faster and more direct and if all players actually moved off the ball, made runs etc.

Greaseman and Coutinho were and are a big reason for our shit football

Home of Barca Fans