Martin Braithwaite

serghei

We need to relax... We needed somebody and this guy is the player we managed to get. It is what it is.

Devils

I actually think he's going to be a better forward for us than most of the other back-ups we've had in recent years: Paco, Boateng, Munir, Deulofeu, Perez etc...Although the smarter business decision would have been to keep Perez.

El Gato

Villarato!
I actually think he's going to be a better forward for us than most of the other back-ups we've had in recent years: Paco, Boateng, Munir, Deulofeu, Perez etc...Although the smarter business decision would have been to keep Perez.

Not Paco, Paco is not part of that group. But indeed, he's nowhere near the level of some random Faubert type of player either. Every top side needs a Braithwaite. He could very well be the kind of utility player Lucas Vazquez was for us in his first 2 seasons. Which is immensely valuable.

Kul_z

Nothing on him. Barto and co are clueless fucks, but now when he is here, wish him all the best. Lets see how the first new player under setien accomodates. We saw that under ernie every reinforcment was underperforming.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Not Paco, Paco is not part of that group. But indeed, he's nowhere near the level of some random Faubert type of player either. Every top side needs a Braithwaite. He could very well be the kind of utility player Lucas Vazquez was for us in his first 2 seasons. Which is immensely valuable.

I understand the point you’re getting at, but I doubt Braithwaite is any good. This is another Prince situation. When Madrid made similar transfers they brought in adebayor and chicharito, who did a job for them. Prince and this Braithwaite guy are just not good enough.

slvtn

Well, next to another chapter of disappointing transfers, I am still surprised that the club wasn't going to pay 85+ million like usual.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Comparing him to Lucas Vazquez is a crime. Thanks for trying to flatter us but Braithwaite is probably not even closed to being a 5th of what Lucas Vazquez is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nobody called board dumb when Alba was the only LB we had the whole season, now they took the risk again hoping no forwards will get injured but they did, so now suddenly it's "I can't believe they sold Perez". If Suarez and Dembele didn't get injured, then apparently the board didn't do a mistake lol

Nonsensical reasoning. Board has poorly planned the squad for years not just for a #9 but LB, RB and CB.

We are truly the blind being led by the blind if our board & SD failed to plan a contingency with a player like Dembele who has never been regularly fit since his arrival was somehow to be counted on

Ahmedd

I didn't watch him a lot when he was younger in Ligue 1. Can't say anything without watching him play. At least we have a back up for la copa....Oh wait :facepalm:

serghei

I didn't like Perez to be honest. He seemd good at first but he was completely invisible in other games.

wisconsincule

Okay for everyone calling this a failed/useless/pointless transfer before he even plays a minute for us.

Who would you have signed in this same scenario? Have any of you actually watched him play outside of the matches against Barca/ YouTube clips?

This spoiled pathetic fan base is almost as bad as the board it hates so much.

You haven’t even seen this guy play for us. Give him a fucking chance.

Home of Barca Fans