Marquinhos

Bertus

Hahahah, true ! I can remember Nasser with his Aviator sunglasses at Roland Garros smiling !! We were like, ok, no problem, this problem is already solved !
Finally, we have Laurent Blanc... What a nightmare !
Seems like Leonardo wanted only Capello. Now he is gone, we will never know the true story though.

I don't think Nasser is lying when he said the main reason was his ban.

When it was expanded to 14 months, it was too much.

I really believe that the french referees are retarded. The LFP/FFF representatives too.

And i hate how in France they are all corporatists. A referee can fu** up everything and yet they will defend him as if he was clean of all fault.

really...

Last edited:

Newcomer

Well, i agree for the corporatism part. When AK was sacked, everyone went to comment it like if he was a top coach on par with Ancelotti ( I like AK but it's not true, he coaches Rc Lens right now).
When referees are bad, the whole corporation are going to protect him even if they know he is crap. This Castro was awful. Nevertheless, when you are in a club management, you have to keep your calm. He made a mistake and that is all they were waiting for after his previous commentaries.

To speak about Marqinhos, he took a plane for PAris and should be introduced with Digne tomorrow (or today i should say). Now we just need a midfielder then sell some players (and wait for a great opportunity if it shows up).

Bertus

To speak about Marqinhos, he took a plane for PAris and should be introduced with Digne tomorrow (or today i should say). Now we just need a midfielder then sell some players (and wait for a great opportunity if it shows up).

We might need a striker too since Zlatan could be leaving.

As it was said ealier on BeIn, he meets up with Nasser tonight to talk about his future, and the odds are that he will leave the club (that's what the BeIn guy said)

More news to come today.

And don't talk to me about Gameiro if you plan to. He needs to go away, far away :lol:

Newcomer

I wasn't planning to speak about Gameiro. For me, he'll leave with Cantome, Bodmer, Lugano, Sissoko at least.
Well, i want to keep faith Zlatan will stay. Cavani is not better than Zlatan so that means we would be weaker in the front side. I saw le 10 Sport speaking about Osvaldo. I hope it is not true (mostly the case with them ^^). If Zlatan leaves, we need a major striker to join us, and i can't see any.

Bertus

I wasn't planning to speak about Gameiro. For me, he'll leave with Cantome, Bodmer, Lugano, Sissoko at least.
Well, i want to keep faith Zlatan will stay. Cavani is not better than Zlatan so that means we would be weaker in the front side. I saw le 10 Sport speaking about Osvaldo. I hope it is not true (mostly the case with them ^^). If Zlatan leaves, we need a major striker to join us, and i can't see any.

There isn't any. If it's not a striker, we need somebody to assist cavani. Lucas and menez as RW, and somebody like Bale or Ronaldo as LW :lol:

Now excuse me, i'm going to cry in the corner since there is 0 chance to get Bale or Ronaldo :(

Barcafire

Where is our creativity and scouts? I can't believe we can't find other defenders that aren't obvious. We should be able to sniff out defenders with potential.

I

instinct

947273_535328326516845_538358653_n.png

Arrived in Paris

Bertus

Marquinhos is currently making his health check up before signing (or not) his contract.

The news are bad so far. It seems that he has some health problems that annoy the PSG.

So he was sent to the American Hospital in Paris for more deep check-up.

If they are bad, he might not sign to PSG at all.

It would not be the first time it happens. For example, the same thing happened when the PSG wanted to sign Thuram.

Der Kaiser

Marquinhos is currently making his health check up before signing (or not) his contract.

The news are bad so far. It seems that he has some health problems that annoy the PSG.

It would not be the first time it happens. For example, the same thing happened when the PSG wanted to sign Thuram.

:lol: :lol: maybe he´s good to go for barca, we have lots of cripples here

Tomchin

Yeah, but Thuram was because of heart-problem, no? I read that with Marquinhos the problem seems related to his teeth (caused by an infection)? Seems strange, which kind of infection are they talking about? Tuberculosis or something similar?

Btw, it's kinda funny that you always write "the PSG" or "the Barca". I know that in French/Spanish they always add an article in front of the team-name, but in English they don't do that (not an attack btw, 'cause aside from that your English is perfect :))

F

Flavia

Which health problems?

Bertus

Yeah, but Thuram was because of heart-problem, no? I read that with Marquinhos the problem seems related to his teeth (caused by an infection)? Seems strange, which kind of infection are they talking about? Tuberculosis or something similar?

Btw, it's kinda funny that you always write "the PSG" or "the Barca". I know that in French/Spanish they always add an article in front of the team-name, but in English they don't do that (not an attack btw, 'cause aside from that your English is perfect :))
Well it went like that :

- They did check him up and found that he had a teeth problem. It was treated and the journalists who are there reported "it was ok, since it was nothing serious".

- Then for whatever reason that no one knows, they were informed that marquinhos health problems were more serious than they thought / than what they found at first, hence why he was sent to another hospital for more check up.

And thanks for the advice!

Bertus

Which health problems?

More news from the journalists :

- Doctor Rolland did an health check up on him
- He found no teeth problem
- He found no vaccine problem
- But he found lots of small anomalies ALL OVER his body

Rolland is waiting for more results but he already gave an estimate, he's giving an agreement of around 95% to recruit him.

The decision to sign him up or not will be around 5pm french timezone

Home of Barca Fans