Marouane Chamakh

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's a beast in the air, but pretty damn bad at everything else. It's pathetic to see somebody so tall dive like such a sissy, even more pathetic than Drogba.

Rohit

Lol chamakh is really shit. Before the match i told my dad whos an arsenal fan he was shit, an his like nah his pretty decent. After yesterdays match he agreed he was really shit, he had a good 7 oppurtunities to get himself a goal and messed up everyone.

Bergkamp10

Please don't judge Arsenal fans by Arsenal mania. It's literally the worst thing on the internet, I don't think anyone who posts there is over the age of 15.

Trequartista

The good
Judging a player in a new club and new league after just 2 months. Good job

we will have to wait for sure but I cant see him doing well, Koscielny is still adapting but he looks a good project,Chamakh isnt,even Bendtner is better(where is he BTW)

Bergkamp10

we will have to wait for sure but I cant see him doing well, Koscielny is still adapting but he looks a good project,Chamakh isnt,even Bendtner is better(where is he BTW)

Back soon hopefully. Going to the world cup didn't help him at all, he simply wasn't fit. I know Bendtner has a lot of negative press because he misses a lot of chances (at least he gets in the positions to score them though) but he's a very good striker considering he's only 22. Did really well last season when he came into the team. Scores lots of important goals. Don't think many teams in Europe would turn down the chance to have him on their bench.

edit - back after international break :D

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
Back soon hopefully. Going to the world cup didn't help him at all, he simply wasn't fit. I know Bendtner has a lot of negative press because he misses a lot of chances (at least he gets in the positions to score them though) but he's a very good striker considering he's only 22. Did really well last season when he came into the team. Scores lots of important goals. Don't think many teams in Europe would turn down the chance to have him on their bench.

edit - back after international break :D

I rate Bendnter higher than most of football fans,not the best striker but a good plan B

Robbie

Chamakh isn't world class, but he's great at linking up with midfielders, can hold up the ball well, and is prolific with his head. With Bendtner out possibly for months, and Van Persie getting injured more often than Arjen Robben, he's all we've got. A solid 7/10 type of player, but more than good enough to do the job for us. I see him ending the season with over 15 goals.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's a jackass but he's a useful role player if he keeps it simple. Obviously he will get overrated by Arsenal fans whenever he scores a goal but he's not useless.

He might be my least favourite player on the planet though, between conducting himself like a bitch, being a one trick pony, and of course the hair. I don't even like Bendtner and I'd take him over Chamakh easily.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The man is disgraceful. At least guys like Ronaldo and Drogba have huge talent, so you can slag them off for diving but they are top class players. Chamakh is only good for one thing really.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The man is disgraceful. At least guys like Ronaldo and Drogba have huge talent, so you can slag them off for diving but they are top class players. Chamakh is only good for one thing really.

That was such a wrong post man! What makes you think having huge talent gives them inherent right to dive!? If any they should never do that oweing to the huge following they have and the number of kids who look upto them and get inspired by them!!

Rohit

TBh arsenal still need another striker, someone who is world class if there going to win the title. They can claim rvp is there number one striker but when your hardly playing im sorry but chamakh is your first choice striker.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I never said that it's okay for talented players to dive... But lets put this on a scale, one of those balancing beam type ones. If you are a diver and a bitch, but don't have that much to offer as a footballer, the scale will tip well into the negative side... But if you are a diver and a bitch, but you are hugely talented and are one of the driving forces of your team, then you'll at a bare minimum balance out the scale to make it even! It's still not okay to dive, but at least you aren't as much of a disgrace IMO. Then again, some people would see it as a bigger disgrace to be talented AND diving, but to each their own!

Home of Barca Fans